The Break-up

Dean and Pruk walked to their class and saw Win sitting on his seat with reading and writing some notes... So they slowly walked to there and sat infront of them..

Dean : Hey..

Win  : Hey...

Pruk : Why Don't you come to the pool area Now?

Win : I'm not feel well... What?

Dean : Um...We--

Win looked at them both with a confused face then understood saw they are trying to  say something..

Win : everthing is clear??

Dean : Um yeah! But--

Pruk :  Manow and pharm told us something and its a very serious matter win..

Win : what is it??

Dean : its the matter about you and Team...

Win : what about it??

Pruk  : we thought you two--I mean ., Not you..Team  already forgot you and your relation....but-- I think He's not yet and it became more complicated now...

Win : complicated What ??

Dean : Um .. When did you talked in last to Team in a friendly way ??

Win : About three weeks ago..I stopped My relationship with Team already at the right moment when you two adviced me....Now There's Nothing between us I swear!

Dean : Win we-- Actually why we saying that-- um we thought,your relationship may be will change Team and he might be lazy for his competition.. That's one of the main reason why we Said that to you..

Win : He won't !! He is talented,  I know... I dropped this because of his  family...

Dean : Leave the family Win....You know, Team was too serious with this..pharm Said that, Team having many problems with that now..
He is not eating at all, not sleeping properly or even not smiling at them..He become depressed win..

Win heard it all without saying anything and slowly looked down....

Pruk : what we do now Win ??we have to help him...

Win : what help?? I can't help with this matter...it's all over now... He's nothing to me except a fresher boy, and you guys lover's friend.... That's all.... I forgot everything..

Dean : WHAT?? Win what are you--- Don't be joking with us!!

Win : It's true Dean.. i haven't any feeling to him...

Pruk :  what are you talking about..??

Win : I know that Team is the only asset to his parents and they are very  concerned about him...They are wishing to see his good future with a good career..if he continued to stay  with me  he will never Achieve his places what his parents need... so this break up will be the  best choice I can give to him..

Pruk : Are you mad?? And  you're  thinking all of this  now??After giving him so much hope and love ?

Win : Our relationship is still not strong now enough..Only one month love affair..So He will forget me easily...

Dean : No win... He's not!! And now it's  torturing him.. Don't you see it ? If he become continued to live like this, He will be  a mentel patient soon..

Win : Okay  I'll  solve it !

Pruk : How ??

Win: It's up to me..You Guys don't have to be worried..I'm the one who started this.. so I'll end this Myself !!