Mia

Win and Dean walked to inside then looked at the hall then saw Pharm and Manow talking with Pruk something happily... Team is sitting at a corner with almost frustrated face.. so Win smiled when he saw him then looked at Dean...

Win : Very angery!!

Dean : Your boyfriend right! No wonder!!

Win chuckled and shook his head then looked at the side... Suddenly Pharm smiled at Win...

Pharm : P'win Your home is really amazing..

Win : Really?? Thanks!! Okay ! What do what all want?? Juice or Tea??

Pruk : Can we get something hot!!! It's so cool here!!

Manow shocked and Immediately slaped on his shoulder..

Pruk  : Oww!! Give us some Tea ofcourse!!

Win : (( Smiles)) okay...

Win slowly walked to the kitchen with giving a sweet glare at Team who sitting with looking down... Dean smiled and slowly sat beside Team then looked at pharm with a smile... Suddenly,

Team : why don't you tell me about this ??

Dean : Ugh? It's because You will definitely refuse to come with us if i tell you about this early.... That's why we hide it !!

Team : We?? so all of you knew about  this??

Everyone looked at him with an awkward smile...

Team : (( Sighs)) Now i understand something...Never believe anyone!! That's the  Period!!!

Pharm : Team we Just--

Team: DON'T TALK TO ME.. I will kill you after we get  at our place....

Manow : Oh my god..we have a serial killer here pharm...

Pruk : leave it to Dean  Manow!! He will deal him...

Dean smiled at Team and pointed his hands to Team like " I'm watching you"

Team : Yeah yeah very funny!

Everbody laughed at Team and Team started to feeling irritated...so He got up and walked to a side balcony with extreme Angery face...

Team : Disgusting Peoples... Uff!!!

suddenly he saw a small baby  Girl playing on the ground many toys....So Team confusingly looked at the baby and he can hear what she saying to the teddy ..

Girl : Hey !! you are not  hungry ?? What you wanna play? Uh uh Not now...Eat first!! open your mouth !!

Team smiled when he saw the baby girl putting some Mud to the Teddies mouth with a spoon... So Team smiled and slowly walked to the side the stood behind her ...

Team : can I play with you??

Girl : Uh??

Suddenly the baby girl  turned around at him....