Jealous..

After 3 days...

Team preparing dinner for them with looking at the YouTube cooking videos.. suddenly,

BESTIE....BESTIE....COME !!!!

Team shocked and turned off the stove then  ran to the bedroom and looked at the bathroom...

Team : what is it sweety?

I can't open the door Bestie!!

Team : Ohh! How many times i told you dont lock the door!!? Why are you being so shy infront of me??

Open the door Now!!

Team sighed and  tried to opened the door but he can't..

Team : baby could you unlock the door ??

I already did !! But the door stucked..

Team : Goodness!!

Team shocked again and tried  to open the door  strongly.. but whatever he did, The door remained locked..

Bestie im scared !!

Slowly Mia started to crying and Team shocked even more and more...

Team : Sweety Don't cry baby...im here okay...i will open it for sure...

I'm scared!!! (( Crying))

Team felt tensed and slowly tapped on the door...

Team : Look , do you hear me??

Mm..

Team : That's it.. im here..okay ?im here..

I wanna see my Dady!! (( Crying))

Team : Ohh okay...I'm  going to call your dady Now..I will tell him...

Bestie don't go!! I'm scared here!!

Team : oh  baby ! I'm just going to  down stairs to take my phone..That's all.....i will be quick okay ? Um...could you please sing a song for me???

which song??

Team : Um...um.... Pink venom !

okay...

Mia slowly  starting to singing her favourite song.. so Team Quickly ran to downstairs and took his phone and called win..And after two ring he picked his call..

Hey !!

Team : P'win I need your help...I don't know what do??  Please come here now..

Whoa whoa what happened??

Team: P'win... mi..mia..lo...locked..in...in
side the bath...bath--

Is she locked herself inside the bathroom  again ?

Team : Ugh? How do you know??

Haha! its not a big deal...she always do that!!

Team :  WHAT??? Then why don't you told me this early you Idiot!!?

Hahahahaha!!

Team : Stop laughing!!  our baby stucked  in the bathroom and you are laughing here You Joker @&@&@&&@@!!

Heyy!!!the door is a  damaged one..just do one thing now..go to the store room shelf and there will be  one box of screwdrivers..you can loosen the screw of the with that then the door  be open !

Team : okay...hold on a moment!

Mm...

Team ran to the store room with almost panicked face and he can hear Mia's crying sound...