Ignorence

At the same day..

After the class,  Team ran to his swimming class happily... More than swimming , he Just want to see his P'win..So he ran fastly and arrived at the swimming area..everybody talking themselves without swimming..so Team quickly changed into his swimming trunks and waited for their seniors... Suddenly He saw  his P'win coming with P'Dean and P'Prug..So Team smiled happily...

Dean : Everybody gather around..

Team happily looked at win's face..but he didnt looking at him , even didn't giving him a glare at all....

So Team  felt sad about that

So Team  felt sad about that... Suddenly, Dean saw that Team looking at win ...

Dean :  TEAM!!

Team : Ugh?

Dean :  Where are you looking at ?
Focus on your place...

So starteld and looked down with a sad face...Then The Swimming time, Team kept looking at Win who busy with his work and Dean started to scolding for Team to not concentrating....So  win understood that Team looking at him without listen to the instructions...so he quickly closed his books then got up from the Chair...

Win : Dean im going! I'll be at our class and meet me when you are finish...

Dean and Pruk understands the situations easily....

Dean : Okay....

Then win Slowly walked to his class and Dean saw that Team's desperate eyes still looking at win with a sad face...Dean felt sad about them but when thinking of his success he just be mute...

After swimming class ,Team eagerly waiting for win for his extra practice....he want to ask what happened to him...Suddenly  he saw win walking to him with extreme serious face...Not too  serious but cold a cold face....

Win : Are you ready??

Team : You Okay Phi??

Win : Mm...

Team : can i ask you something??

Win: is it about swimming?

Team: No...

Win :  so Just silent And swim...

Team shocked at his words Because win never be like this to him before...he always will be sweet and lovely to him.. And if Team and win were  alone at this place, win  will do some naughty things too...but Now, he entirely changed and it Hurts Team alot when he saw his face like that... Suddenly,

Win: Team what are you waiting for???
Just swim!!..

Team startled and quickly Jumbed to the pool then  began to swimming...And this was the worse swimming practice he ever had..because win scolded him in every mistakes and even it wasn't a mistake at all.. Team began to feel something wrong on win but he didn't asked anything at all......after their practice they changed their dress then get inside  the car to go back to their home..