Behind you🔞

Team stop !!

Team smiled and ran to the home then hide behind a pillar..So win ran behind him then stood at the hall then looked around for Team...

Win : Team....don't play with me Now..
Come out !!

Team smiled and slowly peeked at Win then saw win searching for him with annoyed face.. so Team smiled and again  hide behind the Pillar...

Win : (( Sighs)) Team...i will count to 5 and You should come out before I say 5!!

Team : (( yeah yeah ))

Team chuckled and again peeked at Win who still searching for Team ..

Win : 1.....2....3.....4.....dont make me say 5...

Team : (( Chuckled))

Win : 5 ! Now game is over Team!

Team  shocked and quickly hide again then swollowed his saliva.. but suddenly He couldn't hear anything than a pindrop silence... So Team confusingly looked at win but he wasn't there..

Team : Ugh?

Team confusingly looked around and slowly walked to forward..but suddenly..

Got you !

Team : Ughh!!

Team screamed loudly when win hugged him from behind..

Team : God!!! What are you doing phi?

Win : Do you think Im a fool!?

Team shocked and quickly shook his head as no in a frantic way... So win Smirked and quickly captured Team's neck with his mouth..

Team : Ughh Phi No!!

Team nervously pushed him back then moved from him with a tensed face...

Team : what are you doing???

Win  : You don't know?

Team swollowed his saliva then looked at win with extreme nervous face...Then he saw win stared to walking to him like a murderer...

Team : Phi M..Mia still here...

Win : So? Are you trying to say that we shouldn't do this now?

Team swollowed his saliva again then slowly nod his head at win who looking at him with extreme serious face.... Suddenly Win pinned Team on the wall even he understood he freaking Team a lot...

Team : Phi--

Win : There's 3 other bedrooms, One Dining room, one Kitchen and all of its sound proof.. you can decide which one we should use to not disturb Mia..

Team swollowed his saliva when win said this all with extreme serious face...

Win : Mm?

Team : B.. bedroom...

Win : Good choice! I prefer that too..

Team : But Phi , I.....Um...

Win smiled and slowly cupped his one cheek...

Win :  Don't be panick... I'm your P'win right!? What  you afraid of then? Don't be! Okay?

Team looked at his eyes then slowly smiled and  felt a relief when he saw win's smile... So Team slowly nod his head at once.. so Win smiled and quickly sealed his lips tightly with pinning him again on the smooth wall then started to kissing him roughly... Then BANG !!!!!

They started to doing it inside the bedroom and they both rolled their naked body all over the bed...their kissing sound and breathing sounds echoed inside the bedroom and Team moaned loudly whenever Win touched all over his body with his lips....