Home

After 1 week, A Morning...

Team sat on the stone bench  infront of Manow and Pharm who writing some notes...

Team : Hey!!

Manow : Hey!!! why are you late today??

Team : I couldn't sleep well ,so I wake up late....

Manow and Pharm looked at his face with  sad face and they can see dark circles around Team's eyes...Team looked at them both with a light smile...

Team : what's with this  face girls??

Pharm : What?? GIRLS!!??

Team : Yeah! .. I considered you as  a girl.. Because you are so pretty like a Girl!!

Pharm  smiled at him widely then looked down immediately...

Manow : Ohh!! Now  can i ship You two?? Teampharm !! 

Team and Pharm : HEY!!!!!!

Manow : Hahahhaha..Kidding.. P'dean will kill me....

Pharm : Oii!!

Manow : What?? Am I correct No?

Pharm : Can I say about you and P'Pruk? P'dean said something...

Manow : Oh my God!! What did he said??

Pharm : Hahhaha!! You are scared Now!!Look at her face  Team!!

Team looked at her with a smile...suddenly he saw  pruk and Dean walking toward them with talking something...But Not the presence of win.. After the incident,  Win didnt came to college and Team slightly disappointed because of that...Guilt and sadness already filled his mind and he started to feeling uncomfortable Without Win... Suddenly Dean and Pruk sat beside them..

Dean and Pruk  : Hey Guys!!

Everyone smiled at them widely..Dean smiled and looked at Team who looking at him with a sad smile..

Dean : You okay?

Team : Ugh? Yeah... um...You Guys carry on!! I'll be at our class...

Dean : Hey ! Sit here...

Team : (( smiles))  I dont want spoil your lovely moments..

Pharm : Hey!! sit here Team...

Team : (( Smiles))  okay...

Team lightly smiled and sat again on his seat.... Dean and Pruk watched  Team closely and they understand that Team is disturbed...

Dean : Team you really okay??

Team : Ugh? Yes Phi..Why??

Dean : Nothing.. Just asking..

Team wanted to ask to Dean about win but his ego didnt let him do that..Team looked at his friends and saw how happy they are with their lovers... Team felt some Jealousy and sadness too.... Because He haven't anyone Now to.talk.. P'win used to gave him good mood...  everytime P'win will be  there for him to teasing ,flirting ,caring,  loving..Team felt secured while P'win around him even if they  didnt talk eachother..But Now He lost that feelings...The security completely gone and he felt loneliness...

Suddenly Dean looked at Team who looking down without saying anything... Then smiled...

Dean : Um..pharm are you free Tomorrow??

Pharm : Yes P'dean..why??

Dean : shall we go to a place tomorrow??I mean all of us!!

Pharm : Sure..Where are we going phi?