Our Happiness

The same Night, Win Parked His car infront of Team's Home..so as soon as Mia saw the home which she loves alot, she happily get down from the car...so Team smiled and tried to get out of the car... but before that Win held his wrist...

Team : Ugh?

Win : Only for Oneday for st---

Before he could finish, Win saw Pharm's bracelet which was he presented him as his birthday gift ,now staying on Team's wrist...

Win : Great! Do you Have Any manners!?

Team : I lost it when the day I married you!

Win looked at him with a serious face.. Then looked at the door to check Team's Mom or Dad came outside.. so after confirming their are not, He looked back at Team again..

Win : Only one hour...okay? I'm really tired and I wanna sleep Tonight..

Team : What?? I can't stay at my own home More than one hour ??

Win immediately looked at him with a sharp face.. so Team sighed with Annoyed face....

Team : Fine!!

Win : You will always say this first..But After You saw your parents, you will ask your mom to get My permission for staying here..right?? You know I won't say anything against her..so you are Misusing it...But this time I won't allow it...

Team : That's because I don't have any Option!! after our marriage you've never allowed me to stay here atleast More than one day...

Win : WHAT? Last Month, You said you have to go to your cousin's wedding and you didn't stay here for two days !!?

Team : oh my God You are saying that it's Two Days!??? You droped me here At the Marrige eve and the Next night You picked me from here!!

Win : You stayed here for Two Nights.. That's enough!

Team : Ugh!! How can you do this to me P'win?? I need My Parents too.. .. I can't forget them After my marriage..I'm Their only Child!

Win : And You're my only husband and I needs you with Me.. That's why I married You.. Understand!? So only one hour and we are going!

Team looked at him with extreme serious face then quickly get out of his car then closed the door loudly...

Win : Heyyyy!!! My precious door!!!

Win sighed and Quickly get down then walked to Team who walking to the door with Mia..

Win : If you tried to change Your word, you will know what I can do and You can decide where I to put it...

Team rolled his eyes with extreme irritated face then pressed the calling bell then waited for to someone open the door... So Win quickly Stayed Beside him and looked at Team who staying there without saying a word and win can read his complete frustration from his face... So Win controled his smile then slowly placed his right palm on Team's bu*t.. so Team shocked and looked at him with a death glare and saw win staying like he doens't Know anything...

Team : Take off your Hand Mister !

Win : (( Chuckled)) I'm handling My Own property Mister Team Noppanut !

Team : If you touch your Property without my permission, I will kill you!!

Win held back his laughter with extreme difficulty and slowly took back his hand then put the hand in his pocket like he searching something..So Team looked at the door again then slammed on the door loudly...

Team : MOMMA OPEN THIS DOOR !!!!

Team yelled loudly and Win and Mia Startled When they heard Team's sound.. suddenly The Door opened and Team's Mom looked at them both with a smile... Then she quickly came out then took Mia from the floor..