The Reunion

The Next Morning At Airport...

Win waiting for his flight And Mia sitting beside him with holding his teddy bear tightly without saying anything...Win looked at Mia then slowly tapped on his head with his finger..so Mia looked at his face then smiled...but Win can see her sadness through her face..

Win : What happened baby?

Mia : We won't never come back here!??

Win slightly smiled and slowly shook his head As No..

Win : You will get alot of friends there... To Play with You... You'll be more happy..

Mia looked at him then slowly looked down with a sad face...

Win : What is it baby!?

Mia : Papa is alone here right!? Why we are not take him with us Dady!?

Win shocked when he heard that and he couldn't replied anything for a Moment..

Win : Um... He is...

Mia : He will come for sure if I called him Dady... Can I call him?

Win : No...

Mia' s smiling face immediately changed into sadness..but she didn't said a word against his Dady except stay as Mute...so Win quickly looked away with extreme sad face and understood her sadness... Suddenly His phone vibrated from his pocket.. so he took it and checked the Number then saw Dean's number..So he quickly answered it...

Win : What is It Dean!?

Where are you now?

Win : At Airport.. You Said You and Pruk will come to sending off us..Then where are you!?

Did Team called you Last night!?

Win : Ugh? Um.. Yeah !

Then what did you Said!?

Win : I said don't disturb me anymore.. I'm going to My hometown..That's all..

Great!!

Win : It's for his own good Dean.. You know I Love--

You know what happened after that!?

Win : What??

Come to Appolo hospital Now!

Win shocked and Quickly got up from his seat with a shocked face...

Win : Wh--What happened??

He tried to Commit suicide !!

Win Shocked and stunned at his place when he heard that...And his eyes started to teary too...

Win : (( Tears)) Dean!?

Maybe he thought that he lost his final hope which was you...No wonder why he did that...Now his condition is really bad.. Come If you wanna see him !! Everyone's here...

Win shocked and stayed as frozen at his place as soon as he heard that..Then he quickly cut his call then took his luggages then Hold Mia's hand then quickly ran to take a taxi..

After sometimes, Win walked to the ICU area with praying for his boy and Little Mia walked with him without knowing anything..Then he saw Team's Dad and Mom staying infront of the ICU room and Dean and Pruk staying in the opposite side... As soon as Dean and Pruk saw Win, They quickly walked to him with extreme sad face...

Win : Dean is he---

Dean : Still In observation Win...

Win looked at him with extreme teary eyes and looked down when he heard that.. Mia looked up and saw Win crying silently.. so Mia held Win's hand with sad face and slowly her eyes also started teary when she saw her Dad's crying.. Pruk saw that then quickly took her from the floor...