The Trip

After 3 days ,  Dean decided a two day activity trip for swimming freshers...
Team tried his best to escape from the trip with telling them many lies but nothing helped him at all and Dean said it's compulsory one... So Team Said okay with half his mind...

The trip day....

Team packing his luggages and his Mom helped him to pack....

Mom : everything packed Teamy??

Team : I think so Mom...

Mom : Okay....So Go now...Dad waiting for you...

Team : He's not going to his office???

Mom : He will... After drop you there..

Team : Okay..

Then they walked downstairs and saw Team's Dad sitting on the hall with reading newspaper....

Team : I'm ready Dad!!

Dad : Ugh? Do you need anything else Teamy??

Team : can you buy me some lays??

Mom and Dad : WHAT???

Team :( Chuckled) I'm just kidding guys..
I'm on a diet now...i can't eat that!! Happy?? (( Smiles)

Mom: ( smiling) Happy  to see your smile again..

Team : mm??

Mom : you are always sad these days baby....Do you think we don't noticing it??

Team shocked and slowly looked down without saying anything..

Dad :  Hey... it's okay Teamy but Don't do it again okay! You know, Seeing your sad face is like killing us alive..

Team shocked and looked at them both with extreme sad face.

Team : (( why the hell am i treating them like these?? They are the only person who want to see my smile and happy life... So smile for them Team and forget everything))

Team looked at his Dad with teary eyes then quickly hugged him tightly And started to crying...

Team : I'm so sorry Dad...

Dad : oh my god !baby its okay stop crying...Dad Just saying it na.. Stop crying...

Team : (( crying))

Dad : We know something happened.. If you wanna share with us, then you can say it....

Team : Nothing Dad... I'm okay now.. I'll be fine.. (( tears))

Team's Mom looked at them with teary eyes then looked down with wiping her tears...Team moved from his dad then looked at him with teary eyes...

Team : I will never do that again Dad..
I promise!!

Dad : (( Smiles))  That's my boy..

Mom : (( Tears)) yes yes...you are back again as our old Teamy...we are happy now..So Go  and wash your face...

Team nod his head then slowly walked to the wash room then closed the door...Then he looked at the Mirror with teary eyes....

Team: (( I can't be that old Teamy Now Dad....I  never  will be back which was I been  before..Now  I'm just pretending that im a happy person..but  I can't be happy anymore.. I don't know what's wrong with me.. I still loves someone who hates me more now...what do??)))

Team blinked and  quickly washed his face again and again... suddenly

" Are you done Teamy???"