Birthday

The Next-day, Morning..

Team came out from the bathroom with his heavy eyes.. The whole Night he were crying..so His eyes are burning like hell.. So he slowly walked to the bed then tried to sit on the edge.. suddenly,

Hey!!!

Team heard a sound from behind.. So he looked at the side then saw Mew sitting on the chair with a smirk.. So he shocked and quickly stood straightly on the floor..so Mew smiled and slowly got up from his chair..

Mew : You Know one thing? You still  look more beautiful even with Your  exhausted face

Mew : You Know one thing? You still look more beautiful even with Your exhausted face....

Team looked at him angerily when he heard that and asuaual Mew' s eyes started to spreading all over his body...

Team : Will you stop looking at me like that?

Mew : (( chuckled)) I was checking that your every parts are still here!

Team : Who invited you here?? Just get out from my room and leave me alone !

Mew : ( Chuckled) i have the rights baby... And i will get more rights with this...

Mew pointed a small box at Team..so Team looked at it confusingly then looked at back at Mew...

Mew : its our engagement ring... I came here to show you..

Team shocked by his words and slowly he touched his own ring which his P'win wore on their first night....So instantly his eyes starred teary when he remembered the moments..

Mew : can we do a trial before the function ?

Team shocked and looked at his face then felt even more angery....

Team : I said go from here..

Mew Smirked and quickly shook his head as yes then slowly started to coming closer to him.. So Team shocked and tried move back from him but before that Mew held his hand...

Team : Argh! Mew leave My hand!

Mew : (( smiles)) Wait! Can I try it on your finger..

Team : I said let go...

Mew : Haha!! Noo!!!

Team struggled to let him go but Mew helx his hand strongly then looked at Team's palm.. suddenly he saw Team wearing another ring...

Mew : oh you already have a ring??

Team : Mew leave my hand...

Mew : it's look like an engagement ring...So you two already engaged??

Team : That's none of your F@$@ing business.. let go off me!!

Mew : It's okay...i know everything about your relationship...So it doesn't matter at all...but the problem is, you can't live with him anymore...