suicide

Team still struggling to escape from his grip on his both hands... Mew kissing him here and there and his teeth already started to marking on Team's complete body..so Team cried loudly because of the pain...

Team : (( crying)) No!!!!!! Let me go!!

Mew : I'm longing for this day Team... You don't know How Much I'm waiting for their time..Now I don't wanna waste any moment.. You are mine now..

Team cried again and again hardly.. Suddenly, Mew tried to pull up Team's T-shirt... So when Mew got a distraction, Team Strongly pushed him back forcefully....So by the unexpected action,Mew fell down on the floor...So Team Quickly got up from the bed then ran to the bathroom and closed the door from inside..So Mew looked at the closed for angerily and quickly walked to there then started slapping on the door...

Mew : TEAM OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR RIGHT NOW.......

Team shocked and started to crying even more with clinching on to the bathroom door....

Mew : TEAM!!!

Team : Leave me alone (( crying)

Mew : will you open this or WILL I BREAK THIS DOOR???

Team : ((crying)) Phi please...just leave me alone..( crying) please I'm begging you now..

Mew : Ughhh!!

Mew started to kicking and slamming on the door forcefully and Team starting to praying in his mind to save him from him with crying hardly.... suddenly Mew's phone rang from the bed..so Mew stopped and quickly walked to the bed then saw its his Dad's number...So he frustrationly answered it...

Mew : WHAT IS IT DAD !!?? YEAH!! NOW!??? UGHH OKAY FINE!!! I'M COMING..

Mew frustrationly cut his call and again looked at the closed door angrily....

Mew : You escaped only now Team..This Sunday You will be on My bed right!? Where will you hide from me on that Night??

Team shocked and again cried hardly when he heard that...

Mew : Mark my words! I will punish you for all of this... I'll make you dead Team.. I'll make you Dead for your first time with Me... MIND IT!!!

Mew frustrationly kicked again on the door and walked to outside angrily...So Team covered his face with hands and started to crying again and again even more ...he didn't have the courage to look if he still at his bedroom or not ..so he stayed in the bathroom with still in a crying Mess....

After sometime Team startled when Team heard a knock on his door...So he shocked quickly leaned his back on the door with crying hardly...suddenly he heard a familiar sound..

TEAMY !??

Team stoped crying when he heard his Mom's sound..so He quickly opened the door then saw His Mom looking at him with a smile...But her smile immediately faded when she saw Team's complete appearance...Messy hair, Wounded lips, Marks cheeks , Neck covered with dark tooth marks , eyes swelled with his sorrow...

Mom : Baby?

His Mom quickly walked to him and held his both shoulders with extreme teary eyes...

Mom : Baby What's these all?? What hao and to you!??

Team looked at her with extreme teary eyes then slowly he started to crying hardly Infront of her... So Her Mom quickly understood what Just happened in this room, to his Son and it made her eyes teary too...

Mom : Who did this!!?

Team still crying without saying anything..so She held his Chin,and made him look at her face..