cheater

Next morning...

Win and Team still sleeping on the bed with their  hugging postion... Suddenly  win awake by the sound of Alarm..So he immediately opened his eyes then slowly stretched his hand at the table then took his phone then turned off the alarm before it awake Team too.. Then he looked at Team who silently sleeping without any worries like a baby, inside his arms...So win looked at him sometimes then smiled...

Win : Who told you I don't like your attitude?? you doens't know that your childishness making me crazy over you more and more...you are the only one who i loved as My life  partner..but I don't know you can accept me even  after knowing everything about me.. I think you will get another ,better person.. That's why your phi doing these all...but You are again and again pulling me on to you and You are not giving me another option!!!

Win looked at him one more time and slowly kissed on his forehead....So Team lightly smiled with moving his head then started to sleeping again...So Win smiled and Slowly got up from the bed then covered him with his blanket then slowly walked to the  bathroom then closed the door...At the same time,  Dean and Pruk walked inside in win's room with talking about something...

Dean : Really.. How can be that possible??

Pruk : It is Possible!!

Dean : Mm...let's try then.. okay where is the Vice president?

They looked at the bed then saw someone sleeping on the bed with covering the body totally with the blanket....

Dean : What the Hell!!! yesterdays he is the one told me that wake up early..then look at him who still sleeping... Hey Win!! Wake up!!!

Pruk : Wait a Minute... Look at that hair!!

Dean looked at the person's hair which is visible half from the blanket..

Dean and Pruk : BLACK HAIR!!

You two arrived??

Dean and Pruk : Ughhh!!!!!

They screamed loudly then turned around at the side then saw Win looking at them with a confused face..

Win : WHAT??

Dean : Goodness!!

Suddenly Team awake by their screaming sound then quickly sat on the bed then looked at the side then shocked.. So Dean and Pruk shocked even more then looked at Team with UH shaped mouth....

Dean : Team?? Why...What  are you here?

Team : Ugh? Um.. Lastday.... We...Um.. I.. had a...

Dean and Pruk : WHAT???!!

Win : Ugh!! Will you stop acting like that?? Team was afraid of lightening, so he came here to sleep with me..

Dean and Pruk : WHAT!??!!!

Win : Ugh!! God!!!!

Team looked at them all with an awkward face then slowly got up from his bed and tried to walk  from there like an escape... but suddenly he felt pain on his foot...

Team : Oww!!

Team stooped walking at sudden...so Dean and Pruk shocked even more then looked at each other..win understood his idiots friends already misunderstood them..

Win :  Okay Team ! you Just go to your room, get a shower and go  to downstairs...we will  there in 10 minutes...okay??

Team : okay..

Then Team slowly walked to his room with limping slightly...Dean and Pruk looked at his walking style and widened their eyes..

Win : Excuseme!!!