Truth

After Two days , at the college...

Pharm and Manow sitting under a tree and looked at Team who talking with Mia  on his phone with wide smile... So They both smiled each other then looked down at their books... Then after cut the call, Team walked back to his friends then sat infront of them...

Manow : (( Smiles)) What she said??

Team : (( Smiles)) Oh!! How sweet she is You know! Now talking with her is the main reason to took my Phone..I really love her sooomuch... She is Just My baby child now!

Pharm : Oh! so  What about the baby's Dad???

Team : What about the baby's Dad??

Manow : You have to answer it Team!!

Team : I love the Baby.....but its not mean that I should  like her Dad too.. So you guys Just shut up !

Pharm : (( Sighs)) Team can I ask you something??

Team : Mm ??

Pharm : You  still love P'win... Right?

Team : Definitely!! He is my first love !! No one can easily forget their first crush right?

Pharm : Then why are you--

Team : Pharm I answered your question already...So No more please!!

Pharm : Team we understand your feelings.. but P'win said himself that Mia Is the main reason why your break up happened..But You already knew it and you are okay with it now...Then Why you are not  still give him another Chance??

Team : I want to know everything about them Pharm...We are all sti doens't know Who really she is and None of them didn't told us anything yet... I want to know Who Is Mia and the relationship of her with Pwin...

Manow : Then You can ask Him directly right?

Team : They having their model  exams Now And I don't wanna disturb... Let him Finish it...

Manow : Oh! So P'win still has a chance right??

Team smiled and drink some water from his bottle then looked at her face...

Team : Keep this secret from your stupid boyfriends!!

Stupid Boyfriends?!!

Team immediately spit his water  when he heard P'dean sound from behind... So he looked at the side then saw Dean and pruk looking at him with a serious face... So Team awkwardly smiled at them...

Team : Ohh! Y..You two here!!! Um..we were Just talking about you two..

Pruk : We heard it!

Team : (( Awakward smile)) Really?? Um... Hey how was your Exams??

Dean : Did  you practiced  today??

Team : Ugh? um....Y... Yes!!!

Manow and Pharm shocked when they heard the big lie.. because Team was with them the whole day... Dean and Pruk easily understood that, so They looked at Team with a serious face...

Dean : Pruk!!

Pruk : Mm??

Dean : call win..

Team : Aughhh!!!  no no no..I'll  do it..Ill do it.....Um...later !!

Pruk : You should !!! otherwise I will tell this To Win...

Team :  Are you threatening Me Mister!?? I don't care If he knew about this!!

About What??!!

Team's eyes widened when he heard Win's sound from his Behind..

Team : (( Crap!!))