Tears again

Team had been disappeared from  his friends in almost two months till now....No more calls.. no more messages... Nothing at all...win Totally distraught and started to skipping his classes even it's his last Year... So One day at college, Dean and Pruk attending their class.. and after the class, their Proffesor walked to them with a worried face...

Professor : Dean ?

Dean : Ugh?  Yes mam ?

Prof : Where is win??What happened to him?

Dean :  He..He....is not well mam !

Prof : what happened??

Dean  : He...He had a family problem... I really don't know the reason...

Prof : You didn't asked him??

Dean : Um.... I----

Pruk : We did mam.. He said Everthing alright now and he will come on Monday....

Prof : Okay...But tell him that he should call me today itself...okay???

Dean : okay mam...

The Proffesor nod her head then walked to her room.. so Dean looked at Pruk with a worried face..

Pruk : we promised them that we will do anything for them... And what we are doing now Except staying mute..

Dean :  How can we solve this?

Pruk : I don't know.. But now Win needs us.. our support.. So we should meet him Today itself.. okay?

Dean : Okay...

Then after the class they straightly gone to Win's home to talk with him and gave some Console words..... So after sometimes, Everyone sitting inside the hall without talking anything.... Dean looked at win who being silent to them..

Dean :  what are you doing win??  It's your last year and Do not skip your classes.. you know it's really important...

Pruk : Everyone kept asking about you..Our classmates, Teachers... Everyone!! We really missed you Man..

Win looked at them both with a sad smile when he heard their worried voice...

Win : I missed Team  more than you guys missed Me... And He will be like this too now....I can't stay in the college without him...I will started to reminding him in corner of our campus.. His face, His  smile, His laugh, His--

Win looked down with teary eyes and Dean and Pruk looked at win with a worried face...

Win : How can we live without our breath? He is my breath !

Dean : SO WHAT ABOUT US?? WHAT ABOUT YOUR DAUGHTER?? We are nothing to you now? Do you remember how many people are sad because of this when you sit like this?

Win looked at them both with teary eyes then slowly started to crying... So Pruk and Dean shocked and quickly walked to him then sat beside him..

Dean : Win look, I'm  not meant to hurt you... But you have to be practical now.. I know it's hurts.. But you have to concentrate on your studies Now..

Win : So what about Team? You are saying i should let him suffer alone there?

Dean : It's not what I mean! First You have to be strong... mentally!! Mia needs you... Team needs you... We are with you two.. okay?  We won't leave you behind..
Give us sometime... We will solve it and bring him here... To your arms.. but you have to be strong enough till that day... Okay?

Win looked at him with teary eyes then quickly nod his head...

Dean : Good... Now Eat something and You should come to college from Tommorow itself.. Okay?