The Threat

After two months....

Team sitting at the cafeteria with manow and pharm with a  small chit chat and they waiting for their lovers to join with them....

Team : Hahahaha!! really??

Manow : Yeah!

Team : Then what Pruk did?

Manow : What?? Asuaual begging!!

Team and Pharm started to laughing hardly...Suddenly Team noticed that someone is watching him from far...So he looked at the same direction confusingly then saw Mew looking at him from far with his usual flirty smile..So Team shocked and immediately Moved his his eyes from him then looked at his books with annoyed face...

Team : Idiot!!

Manow  and Pharm Noticed Team's sudden silent and felt some weirdness...

Manow: what Happened Team ??

Team : That Stupid always looking at me..Its so disgusting !

Pharm : Mew?

Team : Then who else will do this ??

Manow : where is he ?

Team : don't look...He is behind you !

Pharm : Ugh! why dont you tell this to P'win??

Team : He will kill him...

Manow : so what?? If P'win do that  then let it be...because Why Mew keep doing this even after knew yours relationship!?

Team : who knows?? Now i starting to feeling more irritated with him...You know,  last Day he followed me till I get my home...And I was praying that not let P'win see him or else what will happen?? God!! I can't even imagine !

Imagine What??!

Team shocked when he heard his P'win's sound from behind.. so He quickly turned around and saw Win staying behind him with Dean and Pruk...

Team : Ugh?

Win : You said you can't even imagine!! What was that??

Team : It's... it's... n... nothing... Come and sit... how many times we are waiting for you guys!!

Win looked at  Team with a confused face then slowly sat beside him .. Pruk and Dean sat with their lovers then they three noticed their beloved Babies faces being worried...

Pruk : Okay ! Can You Just say what's really going on??

Team looked at Pruk and looked at Manow with a tensed face... Because he afraid that Manow will say it infront of Win...

Team : Um.. Nothing Phi.. we are completely Fi---

Manow : No we're Not!! Actually Team is not!!

Everyone shocked and looked at Team with a tensed face... win looked at Team with a confused face then slowly held his hand...

Team : Mm?

Win : What happened?

Team : Nothing P'win... I'm alright..

Win : Then what she is saying??

Team : It's Nothing....Not a serious one..I'm okay...

Win looked at Team then looked at Manow with a confused face...

Win : What happened Manow?

Manow shocked and quickly looked at Team with a tensed face.. so Team immediately shook his head as No and Win noticed it well...