embarrass

"Jordan! Get up!" Devon was shaking me to wake up.

"I'm up. God damn." I groaned.

"Well then get ready." He insisted.

I sighed and got up. I walked into my closet and picked something out.

I put tape on my nipples and put on a long sleeve fish net shirt and a black leather vest that goes down to above my bellybutton. I then put on some black ripped jeans that are too big. I used a chain as a belt. I then put on some black platforms.

I then put on dark burgundy lipstick, and dark eye makeup with yellow snake-like contacts to match my tongue. Finally I put a dog collar on and attached a chain dog leash and put the end of it in my pocket. I took a picture and posted it. I then walked out. His eyes widened.

"I remember when you only wore eye liner..." He finally got out.

I just chuckled. I got a text that they were here so we walked out to the can. We got in the back where Taylor was. They all looked at me again.

"Cover your ears Devon." Cale said. Devon put his hands over his ears. "So who the fuck is the dominant one and who's the submissive one in your relationship?"

"Well I wanna be the submissive one. But she's too shy." I replied.

"You never even brought it up to me." Taylor reminded.

"Okay, he makes it very very obvious that he's a kink lord and that he wants to be dominated." Jenny pointed out.

"Just to fit your outfit of the day, we're getting you a dog toy." Caleb announced. He then started driving.

"You can uncover your ears now." I said. Devon put his hands down.

"I heard every word that was said. And I hate that I've heard worse." He admitted. We just laughed.

We soon got to the mall and walked in. We began to walk to a store when we were stopped by two emo kids. They looked at me.

"Excuse me, but can we please take a picture with you? That is an amazing outfit. And our friends would not believe us." One of them asked.

"Of course." I chuckled.

I stuck my tongue out in the picture. They were fascinated with me. We began walking again.

"This is too normal for me to see you like this to get why they'd want a picture of you." Caleb declared.

We got many looks throughout the day. We soon went to the food court, got something to eat, and all sat down. A woman walked up to me from the table next to us.

"Excuse me, but can you leave the food court." She insisted.

"What the fuck? Why?" I sneered.

"Because you're setting a very bad and inappropriate example on the kids." She said. "You're representing what Satan wants you to be. And nobody wants their kids exposed to that."

"Well if Satan likes this, then I happily invite Satan to tie me up and fuck me."

They all looked at me on disbelief. The woman was mortified. She soon went back to her table.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Caleb hissed as he punched me in the arm.

"Punish me daddy!" I moaned loudly just to embarrass them.

"We're leaving." Taylor declared.

"Is back that 100%." Jenny agreed.

We all went back to the van. They all were glaring at me.

"Why do you all look pissed at me?" I asked.

"Because we took care of and covered for you when you snorted cocaine and got high! And make sure you get home safe when you're too damn drunk to even stand up! And you embarrass us like that!? We don't care about the outfits! It's about how you address them!" Caleb yelled. I looked down.