fight

"Oh shit... Sorry guys." I apologized.

"Well I mean. You brought some quite stressful laughs within this." Caleb shrugged.

I eventually managed to stand up and walk to my bathroom to get Aspirin. I took 3 then flopped back onto my bed.

"Uuuugh. Why can't Aspirin work faster?" I groaned.

"Can I please talk to Jordan alone?" Taylor implied.

They nodded their heads then left.  Taylor sat on the edge of the bed.

"I know you're pissed off about last night, and I'm really sorry. But I really need my little bat next to me." I insisted.

She smirked a little and laid next to me. I know that she loves it when I call her little bat. I put my arm under her and pulled her closer to me. We were both looking at the ceiling.

"Is why you said last night true?" She asked. "You were crying saying that I'm your one true love and that you never ever what to let me go."

"Of course it's true. I've just been avoiding saying it in case it's too early for you. Even though we've been together for a year." I replied. "I dread the thought of never seeing you again. You drive me fucking nuts little bat. And I never want you to stop."

"You're just the right amount of crazy and weird for me. You turn the shittiest situations good and always know how to make people laugh and smile. You do anything to stand out and don't get nervous or embarrassed about it. Which I honestly really envy." She replied. "I love you so much and never ever want to leave you either."

I began to kiss her. I removed her skirt and thew it on the floor. I was about to take off her shirt too when there was a knock on the door.

"One second!" I said. We quickly got under the covers.

"It's important Jordan." My brother; Devon replied.

"This better be important." I sighed. He walked in.

"Mom and dad are fighting again and I think it's something you should hear." He announced.

"Alright. Let me just throw some pants on. And I'll be right up."

He then walked out. I got up and threw on some sweat pants.

"Stay here. I'll be back down in a moment. I'm sorry." I ran upstairs. Devon and I stood by their door.

"What about the kids? Have you ever thought about them?" Mom questioned.

"I never wanted kids. The only reason we had Jordan was because I didn't want to hurt your feelings. And look at him. He turned out to be a damn mistake. And Devon was because we were drunk. I love them. But I never fucking wanted them."

"Do you not want me either?"

"I love you baby girl, more than anything. And nothing will ever change that. But you drive me fucking insane. And not the way you used to." Dad responded. "Ever since Jordan was born I've forgotten what peace was like. I'm a man with needs. And Claire fulfills thoughs needs that you don't."

"Please don't leave James. I need you. I promise I'll change."

"I don't want to leave. I love you too much."

"I'm sorry. I don't mean to drive you insane. I just... I don't know."

"How about we go on a get away next week. Have the honeymoon we never got to have since you were pregnant."

"That sounds amazing."

I just went back to my room. I sat on the edge of my bed slunched over. My elbows were on my knees holding up my head. I huffed.