again

I went and stood by Ruby.

"But we also have some news..." I began.

I held her hand. My mom knew where we were going with this and he face lit up and she cupped her hands I over her mouth.

"We're having a baby!" We both announced at the same time.

"How long have you known? You don't look pregnant at all." My mom pointed out.

"We've only known for about a week. So I'd be pretty concerned if I looked pregnant already."

"Was this planned at all?"

"Uh... Kinda. We mentioned it before." I shrugged.

"Holy shit. I'm gonna be an uncle." Devon realized.

We all laughed. It soon started to get dark so we all went to our rooms to go to bed. But of course, Ruby and I stayed awake. The sheets and blanket was luckily washed on my bed. I was wearing pajama pants and Ruby was wearing shorts and a t-shirt.

"This was really your room?" She asked in a humorous tone.

I nodded my head yes. There was then a knock on the door.

"Come in." I said. Devon walked in.

"Sorry to bother but I just had a question." He apologized.

"You're not a bother at all. What's up?" I assured.

"Well I thought that tomorrow we could maybe go shopping cart riding again. I never took my friends. And Corey has a truck." He insisted.

"Holy hell. I haven't even thought about that in years." I admitted. "Of course. But you know we can't do it tomorrow. You know the time to do it." He smiled.

"I'll get dressed and call them." He declared. "And if possible, just as a shock. Can you maybe put on one of your insanely obscure outfits? Or at least makeup?"

I agreed and he ran upstairs. I went into my closet quickly. I put on back and red tripp pants with chains, and combat boots. I then put tape over my nipples and put on suspenders.

My body didn't change a bit. I put on dark purple lip stick and a dark eye makeup. And a choker. I walked out and Devon was back in my room. Ruby's eyes widened in shock, and Devon's eyes widened in excitement.

"Dear god..." Ruby murmured.

"If my mom asked any questions where we are. I give you full permission to lie to my mother." I said. "Love you honey. See yeah."

I grabbed a chain and baseball bat and we walked out. Corey and Sarah were outside the house in the truck.

"What the actual fuck." Sarah said very confused.

"It's 11pm, you come dressed like that, with a baseball bat and chain. What are you planning?" Corey asked.

"Go to Dollar Tree. We need a shopping cart." Devon said.

They did so. We stole a shopping cart and went to an old road. We all got out.

"Again, what are you planning?" Corey repeated.

"Have you ever went shopping cart riding?" I asked. They shook their heads no. "Okay then."

I got the shopping cart out. I tied one end of the chain to the truck and the other end to the base ball bat.

"So at the minimum, we need this to go 20 miles per hour. Who's driving, who's riding?"

"I'll ride first." Sarah insisted.

"I'll drive." Corey added.

We helped Sarah get in the shopping cart and get situated. I gave her the baseball bat.

"Whatever you do, hold onto this for dear fucking life. Cause I'm the irresponsible adult while we do this. And you can not get hurt." I demanded.

"The safe word is... Ultimate Sin." Devon declared. I chuckled.