fulfill

"I'm sorry. I was just trying to be funny." I apologized.

"Just fuck him and fulfill his weird kinks already!" Jenny told Taylor.

"I told you that he never brought it up to me!" Taylor repeated.

Caleb just started driving. Taylor then scooted over to me and cupped her hands around my ear.

"Nobody will be home all day tomorrow." She whispered.

"Can I come over tonight?" I whispered in her ear back. She nodded her head yes.

They then pulled up to my house and dropped me, Devon, and Taylor off. Devon went inside and Taylor and I drove to her house. We went up to her room and sat on the bed.

"We don't have to do this tomorrow if you don't want to." I said.

"No, I do. It sounds interesting. Really." She assured. "Just what do you want me to do to you?" I smiled.

"That's the thing, whatever. I won't stop you. Hurt me. Cut me with a knife and draw blood. Hit and choke me." I answered.

"Are you sure?" She asked. I nodded my head yes.

"I'm getting turned on just thinking about it." I admitted.

It was soon dark out. I was in my briefs and she was in panties and a shirt. We laid under the covers and I wrapped my arms around her and we went to sleep.

The next day we woke up at about the same time. She rolled over and looked at me. We were both smiling as I kissed her forehead.

"Morning little bat." I whispered.

"Are you ready?" She asked. I nodded my head eagerly. "Put the collar on. I'll be right back."

She got up and walked out. I put the collar and leash on. And sat on the bed. She came back with a knife and set it on her bed side table. She pushed me down where I was on my back.

"Cut me and let me bleed." I insisted. She smirked a little and grabbed the knife.

"Right here?"

Before I could say anything she gently glided the knife across my chest. I bit down on my lip and moaned. Blood started coming out and running down my chest.

"Now make me gag and tell me what I am."

"You're a fucking whore." She hissed.

She then stuck her fingers in my mouth and down my throat as she yanked on the chain.

I could tell she was starting to really enjoy this. But probably not as much as me...

After a few more hours I had cuts, red marks, and probably a few bruises. And I was in pain which I found amazing. We were both smiling like crazy.

"That was really fun." She admitted.

"Fucking tell me about it." I replied.

We then heard the front door. We both quickly got dressed. Well... As dressed as much as I could in the clothes I had on yesterday. I thought for a second.

"I can't go home dressed like this." I pointed out.

"You can wear one of your hoodies that I stole." She implied.

I just chuckled. She gave me my hoodie and I put it on.

"I had a lot of fun. We should do this again." I whispered. She agreed. "I love you little bat."

I kissed her forehead and left. I put the collar in my pocket before I walked into the house.

"Where were you?" Mom asked when I walked in.

"I spent the night at Taylor's." I answered as I speed walked downstairs.

I took a shower. When I got out I thought for a second. I decided to send a dick pick to Taylor before putting on some sweatpants.