caught

Devon and I got on the bed of the truck and Corey got in the front seat.

"Ight. At minimum, 20. At maximum, 60." I told Corey. "And... Go."

He started driving. And the shopping cart started moving. We were all laughing and all in all having a good time.

All of a sudden we heard police sirens and he started to slow down. He stopped and we all stood behind the truck.

"We're in so much fucking trouble!" Corey began to panic.

"Just leave it to me." I assured.

There were no lights. We then saw my mom's car pull up and the sirens stopped. Her and Ruby got out.

"Where are the cops?" Devon asked.

"A Bluetooth speaker." Ruby answered.

"Now what the actual fuck is wrong with you!? Do you guys have any idea how dangerous this is!?" Mom yelled.

"I just wanted to take them to do something fun. And so I did." I took the blame.

"Sarah, Corey, go home now and I won't tell your parents. Jordan, Devon, get in my car now. You're both in trouble."

We all got in the cars. She made Devon and I sit in the back.

"I gave you permission to lie to my mom. And you told her?" I pointed out.

"She did lie. But she's godawful at it. She said that you guys went to Sub Zero." My mom explained.

"There's so many things wrong with that. How and why was that your first thought we only went there once." I was pretty disappointed.

"What's Sub Zero?" Devon asked.

"It's a vodka bar in St. Louis." I sighed. Devon just laughed. "We went there 1 time before."

"She's only 20. What were you doing at a bar?" My mom questioned.

"I'm a makeup artist. I made us look old enough where we didn't need an ID." Ruby admitted. "We went their for my 18th birthday. And so he was only 19. And we really didn't want to get in trouble be a use my family didn't know about him yet. And we'd get in so much trouble for so many reasons."

"Wow. Your girlfriends really really good at ratting you out." Devon chuckled.

I just rolled my eyes. We soon got home Devon went straight to bed. Well... He went to his room. My mom was glaring at me.

"I'm sorry. I just wanted to do something fun. And Devon said he never took his friends shopping cart riding. I know it's irresponsible. And I'm sorry." I apologized.

"What would you do if that was the real cops!?"

"Do what I'm doing now. Take all the blame." I answered.

After a few more minutes Ruby and I eventually went back down stairs. I took off my clothes and makeup.

"I'm in so much trouble." I groaned.

"You're not in so much trouble. Your mom just talked to you, and that's it. Besides, you're a grown man."

"No. It's not that. My mom now knows that we were together when you were only 17 and I was just 19." I reminded.

She's actually a year and 5 months younger than me. So she was a minor when we started dating.

"So? We didn't bang until I was 18."

"Like she'd believe that."

"Let's just face that obstacle when it gets here like we've always done. But for now, let's get some sleep."

She then cuddled up beside me. I put my arm around her and looked up at the ceiling. Planning out tomorrow. I heard her snoring a little which made me smile. I kissed her head and eventually went to sleep.