official

I stood up. We couldn't stop smiling. She hopped onto my back as a piggy back ride asked. She held her hand in front of me.

"The ring is absolutely magnificent Jordan." She pointed out.

"Well I sure hope so." I chuckled.

"This proves that you're the best man in the world. I barfed on you this morning and blamed you. Yet you still asked me to marry you." I just shrugged. "And I also put fairy wings on Chester before me left. And again, yet you still asked me to marry you."

"You did what to my cat?" I questioned.

When we began walking home I put her down. We walked in. We were trying to be quiet since everyone was already in bed. We snuck down to my room.

The moment we got downstairs we started making out again. I picked her up and wrapped her legs around my torso. Our tongues exploring eachother's mouths.

We removed eachother's clothes and got under the covers again. Only our feet sticking out a little. She set the ring on the nightstand.

I entered her and thrusted back and forth. She clawed her nails into my back. We reached out climaxes at about the same time and I got out of her. We laid next to each other out of breath.

"God I fucking love you." I groaned as I rested my hand on her stomach. We soon fell asleep.

The next morning we woke up at about the same time. We smiled as we looked at each other.

"Morning babe." I whispered.

She tucked a stran of hair behind my ear. But I just made more hair cover my face.

"No. I wanna see your face. Please." She insisted moving it again.

"There's nothing really good to see." I chuckled.

"Of course there is." She rolled her eyes.

We then got up and got dressed. Tonight is our flight back home. She put the ring back on. She wouldn't stop staring at it and smiling.

"I need to call Emma and my mom about this." She said.

Emma is her sister. I kissed her cheek and walked upstairs.

"Where's Ruby?" My mom asked.

"She's downstairs. She wanted to call her mom and her sister about the engagement." I answered. Ruby soon came up.

"Mom and Emma said congratulations. And dad said that you better watch your back." She announced.

"Sounds about right." I chuckled.

"Let me see the ring." Mom insisted. Ruby held up her hand. "It's beautiful." She gasped.

"I know right." Ruby agreed.

"Go wake up Devon. Tell him that it's past 9am, and it's your last day." Mom told me.

I nodded my head and walked to his room. I knocked on his door.

"Come in." He said. I walked in.

"Oh, you're up. Nevermind then."

He was sitting on the edge of his bed looking down. I closed the door and sat next to him.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. It's embarrassing." He sighed.

"Well now you have to tell me." I pointed out. "I promise I won't laugh."

"Fine..." He paused for a second. "I'm the only one in my friend group who's still a virgin. And it's really been bothering me. Cause I'm 17, and feel like a loser because of it."

"Dude, I respect that. Don't feel like a loser. Why would I laugh at you about that?"

"Because you weren't a virgin at 17."

"Yeah... I lost it when I was 15. But the only reason was because I was stoned." I admitted. "But still. Don't be embarrassed about it."

"Eeeh... There's prostitution." He joked.

"Eeeh... There's also not prostitution." I replied.