It's been 5 months. We can finally know the general of the baby. She's quite big for only 5 months though.

We got dressed, ate, then got in the car to go to the doctor.

"What do you want it to be?" She asked me.

"A baby hopefully." I joked.

We soon got there. We signed in and 20 minutes later we were called into a room. Ruby got on the bed and I sat in one of the chairs.

"So you guys are here to know the gener, correct?" Dr. McLain implied.

We nodded our heads yes. She put the stuff on Ruby's stomach then did the ultrasound.

"Oh my." She whispered.

"What? What's wrong?" Ruby questioned. The screen wasn't facing her.

"Um... Daddy, you may wanna see this."

I got up and walked over by the doctor. I looked at the screen and my eyes widened.

"Is that?..."

I knew what it was. But couldn't get it out. She looked closely.

"Well... Ruby, Jordan. Congratulations. You're having 3 boys." Ruby's eyes widened. "Do you have any questions?"

"N-no." Ruby stuttered.

We set up our next appointment and left. We didn't talk much in the car. We didn't know what to say. Triplets!? And all boys!? We walked into the apartment.

"What are we going to do?! We were planning on 1!" I finally freaked.

"Are you not happy!? Do you not want to have kids anymore because of this!?" She was going through another mood swing again.

"No. I am happy. I just wasn't expecting this." I assured.

She then stormed off into the other room. I figured leaving her alone would be the best idea. She's probably calling her mom or something. I decided to do the same.

"Hey honey! Did you learn the gener of the baby yet?" Mom picked up the phone.

"We're having triplets... And they're all boys." I just said it.

"Excuse me... But what?" She couldn't believe it either.

"And when we got home I freaked and said that we were planning on only 1. Cause I didn't know how to fucking react to this. And now Ruby is in the other room pissed off. Probably complaining to her sister about me."

"Well no wonder she has worse morning sickness and mood swings than most pregnant women. She's carrying around 3 crotch goblins."

"I know. But how are we gonna take care of 3. I can't even take care of Ruby properly while she's pregnant."

"You can do it. I promise you." She assured.

A few minutes later we hung up. I decided to bake cookies. When they were done I knocked on our door.

"Leave me alone." She huffed.

"I made you a piece offering." I announced before walking away.

5 minutes later I figured I'd try again. This time I'd just walked in.

"I made cookies."

I looked up and saw her on the bed with the tray of cookies. Only 2 were left.

"I made 20 cookies. How the fuck did you eat 18 in under 5 minutes?"

I was baffled. She pointed at her stomach as she shoved the last 2 cookies in her face. I sighed and took the tray. She came up behind me and hugged me as I washed the tray. She began to undo my pants.

"Stop it Ruby. I'm doing something right now." I told her.

But she didn't listen. She slipped her hand down the front of my underwear and began to play with me. I groaned and moved her hand and fixed my pants. I turned around and looked at her.

"I said stop it." I repeated more sternly.