Chapter 5

End looked at the demigods attending college. It was a luxury he would never have. He sighed, looking at the monster sisters near his throne. He shook his head angrily and smiled cruelly.

"When I am king, they will bow before me and I will destroy all colleges along with the mortals," he growled.

The sister monsters cackled evilly and they watched the demigods.

~~~

||Percy Jackson||

When I went to the cafeteria, I grabbed some lunch. I finished it quickly before I headed off to my next class. College was... let me say this in another way. College seemed so weird to me. We didn't get out at the same time, we had different free times... the only time we actually got to hang out was after Office Hours ended at 4:00. After biology, I saw Annabeth coming out of the creative science building. She looked really pissed.

"'Sup, Wise Girl?" I asked, planting a kiss on her cheek.

"Isabel. Ugh, she's so annoying," Annabeth groaned.

"Bruh, you and me both," I snorted, "What'd she do this time?"

"Well, this time she wasn't bothering me... come to think of it she never bothers me much except say that I'm annoying. Ugh, Isabel's just doing stuff to Piper."

"How'd you know?" I asked.

"Well, Piper texted me when she was in the bathroom. Apparently Hades resurrected Beryl Grace to be the drama teacher," Annabeth said, sending an anxious look to the arts building.

"Oh, shit... Thalia's gonna be pissed," I muttered.

"Yeah," Annabeth said.

"When's your first free time?"

"Well, I have one at 2:00 after this class," Annabeth said.

"Same. But it's only for an hour and we'll probably be finishing homework," I said.

"Yeah," she nodded.

I walked over to my next class, waving goodbye to Annabeth.

||Piper McLean||

Ugh... Isabel is like the definition of annoying. She is in the acting class with me and I literally feel like strangling her. Jason's doing basketball because he wants to join the NBA, but somehow during his core classes Isabel had to be in his English and Math class. Even worse, I have to be in those classes to see her flirting with him! I know I'm the daughter of the goddess of love and beauty, but watching someone flirt with my boy is like placing me in an oven and frying me like steak or something.

I spotted Percy and Annabeth talking and kissing. Percabeth was the ultimate dream couple. Many people tried to split them up and somehow they stay together. Jiper isn't stable. I can feel it. Even if we don't have as many boys or girls trying to rip us apart, I can't help but feel like everything's gonna slip out of my grasp and Jason's gonna leave me for some other hottie like Isabel. Well, not Isabel because she's some slut.

Jason walked out of hot gym, sweaty and breathing heavily. I was simply sitting at the benches, reading the English textbook and preparing for my English class.

"Hey, Pipes!" he yelled, running over to me.

"Hey, Jason," I greeted, averting his gaze.

Jason shrugged, oblivious as always. Isabel walked over and made a weird purring sound.

"Hey, Jason. You're looking hot today," Isabel drawled.

"Uh... thanks, Isabel," Jason said, giving her a weird glance. Boys... so idiotic.

"I brought you a little something as a token of our... friendship," she sent a smug look towards me.

"Are you flirting with me?"

"Um... Percy's a hotter catch," Jason stiffened at these words, "I'll flirt with him. But I'm just gonna hand you these chocolates for our friendship."

Isabel then walked off to flirt with Percy. I looked into Jason's eyes and saw pure jealousy.

"Jason, stop. She's just trying to tick you off so she'll just see you two fighting over her and she'll get the perfect show," I said, convincing him to simmer down.

"I don't know what got into me."

"It's fine. That girl has like no common sense," I rolled my eyes at her and Isabel rolled her eyes back at me.

She then flirted with Percy, who was shifting uncomfortably and Annabeth was glaring daggers at her. I then saw a very angry Thalia. She was running out of the arts building, furious.

"Oh, jeez. I didn't know how bad this would get," I muttered.

"I can't believe that I let her see me!" Thalia grumbled.

"Who?" Jason asked.

"Did Piper really not tell you? Mom's here," Thalia groaned.

"I thought she died..." Jason trailed off.

"Somehow, she's been revived," Thalia cursed, spitting out words like pure venom.

"Oh, f**k it," Jason threw his empty Pepsi can into the trash can.

I kissed him on the cheek.

"We'll find a way to sneak out today when school's over, we'll bolt," I promised.

That's when I heard his voice.

"Hey, Pipes!"

I turned to see... Tristan McLean. Ugh... why did he have to be here?

"Tristan," I greeted coldly, making him stop abruptly.

"Piper, what are you--"

"Doing? I'm simply living the life I was supposed to live. With real family who cared about me," I said, pushing his hand away from my shoulder.

"Who is this family?" Tristan raised an eyebrow.

"Thalia, Annabeth, Hazel, Frank, Clarisse, Chris, Katie, the Stolls, Nico, Will, Grover, Rachel, Reyna, Leo, Percy, and my boyfriend, Jason."

"Hold on, BOYFRIEND?! Piper, why didn't you tell me? Also, why didn't you tell me you were in the acting class or that you met Percy?"

"You know who he is?" I asked, even if I already knew the answer.

"Yeah. I directed a movie for him. He looked really clueless as to who I was," Tristan tried to lighten up the mood, "Also, what the heck?! You have a boyfriend?! A f***ing boyfriend?!"

"Yeah," the bell rang, "Well, that's my next class. Nice... seeing you again, Tristan."

I turned on my heel and walked into the building, grabbing my books out of the backpack and heading into class.