Chapter 27

||Percy Jackson||

Piper and Jason were kissing on the beach in the middle of the night. Guess what I was doing?

SLEEPING WITH ANNABETH!

Her head rested on my chest. We were under the covers earlier, sharing unspoken feelings through some lovely moments together. I hadn't told her how much I loved her in a while and she hadn't either. We had been so busy preparing for Jason and Piper's wedding that we didn't have enough of "Percabeth" time. I rubbed my callused hand along her silky chest. Annabeth let out a soft and long sigh of ecstasy as my rough hand ran along her whole body, occasionally striking horizontally when I got to the parts away from me. We were both tired and she placed her head on my thighs, lined with scars from many battles. Her tongue swirled and she turned her head to the side.

Her steady breathing showed me that she had fallen asleep. I closed my eyes and fell asleep, too.

||Jason Grace||

I walked in the suite and when I reached Percy's room, I heard the TV on, so I assumed he was awake. Wrong. I entered to see... the result of their make out session. They were out cold. Annabeth's face... well, I couldn't see it, it was away from the door. Percy's face was so peaceful and his hands were wrapped around Annabeth's chest. I silently closed the door and walked over to where Frank was.

"Yo, Frank," I said, getting on the couch and turning on the TV.

"Hey, Jase," he took out a bag of chips.

"Percy and Annabeth had some la la time," I smirked.

"Yeah, I could hear Annabeth's moaning from my room," Frank mumbled through a mouthful of chips.

Hazel walked in. She saw Frank and sat down.

"Hey," she said.

"Hey, Hazelnut," Frank said, kissing her forehead.

"You had some fun on the beach today," Hazel said, looking at me, "Piper was out cold when you brought her up to the suite. She didn't even stir when we poked her ticklish spot."

"Yeah... it's the first time I've done that with her," I smiled.

"Where's Annabeth?" Hazel asked.

"In Percy's room," I flicked a hand at the door.

"Some fun time of their own, huh?" Hazel smirked.

"Yep," I looked at the TV.

||Percy Jackson||

I woke up to Annabeth's sleeping form. Let's just say it was actually because of a phone call. I reached out and grabbed my phone.

"Hello," I answered groggily.

"Hey, this is Mark Blofis."

My cousin. Great.

"Oh... hey, Mark," I said.

"Hey, Percy. Can you come over to my house tomorrow? You can bring your friends but my friends'll be there so if they aren't comfortable that's understandable. I kinda need you to sing," I heard him say.

I wasn't close with him. I was very aware that he hated me. Very aware. So I smirked.

"Okay, that'll be fifty thousand dollars," I said.

"Fine, I just 'pay-pal'ed you," he groaned.

"Okay, see ya!"

I placed the phone back on the counter and placed my boxers on. I put on some comfortable drawstring shorts and made sure not to wake Annabeth. I walked out and sipped a glass of water. Jason came out and clapped my back.

"Hey, Aquaman," he smirked.

"Nice to see you breathing, Lightning McQueen. How'd it go last night?"

"Amazing and tiring."

I laughed and Hazel came in.

"Hey," she said, pecking Frank's cheek and grabbing a can of coke.

"Is Annabeth still asleep?"

"I guess," I shrugged.

We all decided it was time for a beach day.

||Hermione Granger||

Ginny suggested that we go to get our nails done in the city with Mrs. Weasley. The boys stayed at home doing... whatever they do. Ginny also said that we could go shopping and get some food in a restaurant to have a day off together. Just for the girls. Molly had even come. We strolled in the streets, occasionally passing muggles who were skateboarding. Then, I saw it. It was the huge house that no one in London owned. Harry had even tried to claim it, but there was a guard outside saying that someone lived here and that he was the only person allowed in.

A guard at the door nodded his head at me and I gave him a small smile. I was still wary of the guards. I wasn't sure if they were death eaters or not. They always wore black and black sunglasses. They never moved from their spots at all. They just seemed too robotic. I saw some muggles fawning over some music. We passed and I saw the album cover. It had some dude with shades on and doing the 'Rock On' hand sign. I didn't get a good look at his face, but his music was amazing. I saw the name. Percy Jackson. Of course, the world star had to be playing on muggle phones.

We reached the mall and went inside.

||Ron Weasley||

"I want to talk to you, mate," George sat me down and gave me one of his looks.

"Easy on him, George," Fred sat down and looked at his brother.

"Why did you say that to Hermione? We all know you love her," George glared at me.

"Straight to the point..." Fred groaned.

"What the bloody hell was that?!" George exclaimed.

"I-I was embarrassed," I looked away.

"Did you even see her face?" George seethed.

"Easy now, mate," Fred held George back.

"Look. Hermione and I are just friends," I sighed, looking at my brothers.

"We know you like her," Fred pointed out.

"You turned red during 'Truth or Dare' and you kissed for longer than Ginny thought you would," George added.

"It was a dare!" I protested.

"Whatever! Dare or no dare, if we told you to kiss her, would you do it?"

"She'd slap my face! Of course, not!" I exclaimed.

Fred groaned.

"Why are you so clueless?!"

"I don't care about this stuff right now! Hermione and I are just friends!" I groaned.

"The worst thing you can do is friend-zone your crush."