Chapter 2

||Percy Jackson||

I groaned and stumbled back to my hotel suite. I had just finished filming my fifth movie and I was beat. I swung the door open and stared at the bed. I sighed and ran towards it--more like staggered towards it. I sat down, prepared for sleep. Suddenly, I was launched forward as the bed propelled me through the air and I landed in a tub of ice cold water. I suddenly remembered the River of Misery I had fallen in. I shivered more violently and walked out of the tub.

The Stolls were giggling and laughing at my expression. Annabeth came out and she laughed at my face.

"Seriously?! I just came back from like... ten hours of shooting and I come back to this?!"

"Hey! I paid them to do that! Someone's gotta keep you awake for the date I planned for us," she said.

"The date... you planned for us?" I asked, puzzled.

"Seaweed Brain. Do you know what date it is?" she asked.

"Uh August... August 18," I said.

"Silly Percy. Did you forget your own birthday and our anniversary?"

I jumped up and grabbed her in a hug.

"You're amazing, you know that?" I asked her.

"I'm pretty sure I knew that from the start," she giggled, touching my nose tenderly.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the hotel. When we got to a little straw Hawaiian tent we had rented, there was a lady playing the violin... well, it was a metal lady playing the violin--a robot Leo designed. Annabeth pulled me onto the ground where she had placed a beach towel. Under the tent were some treats she had bought for both of us to enjoy: chocolate strawberries and glasses of apple cider.

My eye caught the glimmer of light shining on tiny sea-green and blue pebbles. Seaweed Brain and Wise Girl, together forever was engraved in the sand, the tiny pebbles imbedded in the cocoon of wet sand. I pulled her close to me and she stretched her neck upwards and kissed me. We sat there, kissing for a long time before we pulled apart, gasping for air.

"Annabeth, Wise Girl... you're the best," I whispered, nuzzling my face in her hair and kissing her ear.

She pulled away and grabbed me by the shoulders.

"Of course I am," she said, mimicking Zeus.

I snickered and fed a chocolate strawberry to her while she fed me a glass of cider. We took our drinks and smiled.

"Cheers to Wise Girl and Seaweed Brain," Annabeth said, sipping her sparkling cider.

We kissed again and enjoyed the lovely music and food, watching as the sun created beautiful patterns on the horizon. Annabeth pulled me in closer and she closed the curtains. She took off her cover-up shirt, revealing a dazzling sea-green bikini.

"I love you, Seaweed Brain. With the prophecy, we haven't had a lot of time to get some alone time... just you and me," she said, pulling down the collar of my unbuttoned Hawaiian shirt so that it was at my shoulders.

I gave her a sly smile, catching on to what she was saying. I pulled my shirt off and left it on the towel. She took off her shorts to reveal the bikini bottom. She pressed her lips to mine and we shared a soft and gentle kiss. Her lips tasted like the strawberries back at camp. They were soft, yet fierce as they passionately kissed mine. I wrapped my arm around her waist and she threw her arms around my neck. Her hands played wildly with my hair and my hands gave her a slight massage.

She laid on the floor on top of me and we rolled around on the towel. We kissed again, this time, deeper. She licked my lower lip in a pleading for my lips to open. I let her in and our tongues clashed. We fought for dominance, our hands grabbing at each other's bodies ferociously and tangling like koalas on trees. My hands rubbed at her back and her hands were in my hair. Annabeth moved her hands to mine and closed her eyes. I closed mine and all I could feel was her soft lips moving in sync with mine.

We never paid attention to whatever was going on. It was just Annabeth and I. We laid down again, breathing heavily and tired from making out in the middle of the beach. Annabeth's bikini top had come loose and my khaki shorts's zipper was pulled down. We laid on the towel and kissed again, spooning each other. We fell asleep in the kiss, our hearts happier than ever.

||Piper McLean||

I woke up in the large suite Jason and I shared. Jason got up and ticked my nose with my own feather. I laughed and swatted his hands away. I rolled out of the bed and pulled on a bikini. I snatched a towel and some sandals. Walking to the beach, Hazel joined me and so did Thalia. All the girls had decided on going shopping for new bikinis and items today. I looked around curiously. No sign of Annabeth.

We walked along the beach, enjoying the cooling waves lapping at our feet. We then saw the tent Annabeth and Percy had dated in. There was a shadow of two figures in there. I silently crept over and pulled the small zipper flap open. I peeked inside. It was moist and humid in there but that wasn't what caught my eye. It was Annabeth and Percy, still in a kiss, asleep, and the marks and swollen lips showed that they were making out.

Thalia saw it and she gagged, running out into the waves. Hazel sighed and shook her head, smiling happily at the OTP of eternity. I smiled, thanking my mother for their good fortune. Rachel looked a little miffed but she was also beaming. We quietly closed the flap and zipped it back up. By the looks of it, Annabeth and Percy had stayed up most of the night for their one on one time.

"I guess we can reschedule shopping," I said, a smile still plastered on my face.