Chapter 34

||Percy Jackson||

I laid on the bed, Annabeth's head laying on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and she splayed out her legs and moved a little downward, pushing. We were tired. We had been having fun the whole day and we decided to get out of the hotel room tomorrow. I was too tired even to move. My limbs were sore and my mouth was swollen. I didn't try to stay awake. My eyes rolled into the back of my head and I gained my well needed rest.

||Annabeth Jackson||

I was way too tired. I managed a small hoarse moan before I felt the world roll upwards and blackness swarmed my vision just as I heard the door open.

||Hotel Attendant||

When I walked in, both of them had their eyes rolled into the back of their head, their bodies bare and pressed together like a panini sandwich. I remembered my first session with my husband. I took out a spare thin sheet from the closet and covered their bodies so they wouldn't feel as exposed when they woke up. I walked out of their room, shutting off the lights and closing the door.

||Percy Jackson||

I woke up to Annabeth's movement. I opened my eyes and saw that she was half dressed in a bikini.

"Come on, Seaweed Brain," she said.

I groaned and tried to roll over, but she shoved her chest in my face.

"Okay, okay! I'll get up!" I mumbled.

She got off the bed and handed me my swim trunks.

"Good," she smiled.

When we were fully dressed, the hotel attendant came in.

"Good to see you two awake. I'll clean up the bed, why don't you two go outside to relax by the water," she said, folding up the bed sheets.

We thanked her and walked out to the dock, where Annabeth laid down on the hammock. I laid down next to her and we sunbathed, kissing and enjoying love.

||Hotel Attendant||

I saw the two people kissing and I sighed, remembering my honeymoon.

"Ah... young love," I heard him say as he walked into the room.

"I found them two days in a row," I laughed,

They were still kissing.

"I'll go get them some fruit and how about you go get some apple cider for them. They look younger than 21," I smiled.

He walked off and I got out plates of mangoes and peaches, along with some pineapple. I brought some strawberries and placed them next to the kissing couple. My husband placed a plate with champagne glasses out. We walked off after cleaning up their room.

||Percy Jackson||

I watched as Annabeth jumped into the ocean, abandoning her strawberries.

"Percy! Come on! The water's lovely today!" she exclaimed.

I set down my glass of apple cider and jumped into the crystal clear water. Annabeth and I shared another underwater kiss before breaking to the surface again. We swam around, occasionally greeting fish.

Hello, milord... did you have fun last night? one asked.

Ugh... sometimes you fish can be so annoying, I rolled my eyes.

Do you need a little show? a female fish swam next to the male fish.

No, we're good, I responded kindly.

They saluted with their fins and swam away. I smiled and sighed happily. Annabeth splashed me in the face and I splashed her with a huge wave. She began to chase me... but I am Aquaman... so...

||Hecate||

I stared at Percy. He was going to have a lot of trouble saying goodbye to Annabeth. I sighed. Maybe it would be better to take him tomorrow. I decided to message him tonight.

||Percy Jackson||

After a day of fun, Annabeth and I settled in for another fun night. We tossed and turned in the covers, kissing and enjoying love. Eventually, Annabeth was on top of me while I kissed her sensitive spot. She bobbed, smiling at me the whole time. We went on like this for another three hours before her eyes rolled up into the back of her head and she passed out in front of my face. I laughed and slipped out from under her, laying her down on the bed where her legs were already splayed out. I was peacefully watching her body flopping around with a small smile on her sleeping face.

Eventually, I decided that it was enough. It was 8:00 AM. She was still asleep. I moved my arms under her body, cradling her. I carried her bridal style, her arms dangling. I walked around the room, looking around the house. I brushed a strand of hair away from her face and smiled at her trail of drool trickling out of her mouth.

"You drool when you sleep, too, Wise Girl," I whispered.

She woke up at that and pushed me back on the bed, bobbing. She did that for another two hours before she collapsed on me, asleep again. I laughed and gently rolled her off, carrying her bridal style again, removing the covers and placing a towel on the sheets to prevent them from getting wet. I placed her on it and covered her body with a towel. I put on boxers and some shorts before I saw a bright flash of light. Hecate had come.

"Lady Hecate," I bowed.

"Percy. The time has come for Hogwarts."

I laughed uncontrollably.

"Pig pimples?" I cackled from the floor.

"A magic school. You are to go there and protect the wizards."

I stared at her.

"But that means--"

"Yes. You have to leave Annabeth. I'll leave a note, but if she comes with you, most likely, you'll be distracted."

"No, Lady Hecate. I need her to come--"

"I'll send her eventually. Just don't be too worried. She'll be fine," Hecate said.

"She was driven into sadness when I disappeared last time," I argued.

"She'll be fine."

"No--"

"Percy. Pack your bags," I ordered.

"Hecate--"

"Do it."

I sighed and took out a duffel bag.