Chapter 31

||Annabeth Chase||

I took off the really sticky clothes and threw them into the sink, where Percy filled it with warm, soapy water. He opened the huge shower and took off his swim trunks, landing straight into the soapy water, making it splash all over me.

"Seaweed Brain!" I laughed and he gave me his grin.

"Wise Girl," he smiled.

I rolled my eyes again and pushed him into the shower. We turned on the water and kissed each other, our bodies wrapping around each other like koalas clinging to a tree. His mouth tasted like a sea-salt caramel cupcake. I turned the water off, because we were wasting water. Percy laid down on the shower bench and I laid down on top of him, kissing away.

||Hazel Levesque||

We got into the boys' suite and threw our backpacks down.

"That was entertaining," Frank laughed.

Suddenly, we heard sucking sounds, some grunting, and a lot of moaning. There was still the sound of thrumming water hitting the smooth tile, but we could hear the noise loud and clear. I was confused before it hit me and I began to laugh. Thalia then noticed because she turned green and ran over to the trash can, where she barfed non stop. Jason moved next to her, helping her hold back her hair as she puked her insides out. Piper giggled and the Stolls took out the recorder. Katie facepalmed and Frank face-planted on the couch. Leo wiggled his eyebrows and sent a look to Calypso. She sighed, pushing him away with a single finger.

"Not a chance, Valdez," she sighed.

Leo pouted and Calypso sighed, looking at Leo with a tired look.

"Fine, we can do it another time," Calypso glared, "but no serious stuff."

Nico walked in and casually looked at the bathroom.

"I need to go to the bathroom," he said, twisting the doorknob that we now know isn't locked.

"NO, NICOOOOOOOOOO," Piper's eyes widened.

||Annabeth Chase||

We were still in the shower, panting and moaning, dirty all over again. Percy was tired so I sat on him instead. That's when the door burst open and the familiar goth boy came in.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he screamed.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" we screamed back.

"GODS! GET A ROOM AND MORE IMPORTANTLY, GET A LOCK!" Nico yelled before running out of the bathroom and panting, "I'm never going to the bathroom without pressing my ear to the door anymore."

Percy began to laugh and I continued.

||Nico Di Angelo||

You know what's uncomfortable? Not your itchy wool sweater your grandma got you back in the 1900s. Walking in on someone when they're sharing a moment! I tried to clear the image out of my head but it was no use. Will was laughing on the floor.

"He walked...haha...in on...haha...Percy and Annabeth during their...haha...session!" he laughed on the floor.

"Shut up, Solace," I grunted, getting on the couch.

"HEY!" a voice said as a weasel crawled off the couch from under me.

The weasel turned into Frank. Hazel began to laugh and I couldn't help but laugh a bunch, too. Frank pouted and when the moaning stopped, I did a little cheer.

||Annabeth Chase||

We got up. We were dirty all over again, this time, not only cupcakes were in our hair and on our bodies.

"Looks like we've gotta do more showering," Percy chuckled and turned the water on again.

We kissed more in the shower and eventually, after an hour, we were done. I dried off and Percy just walked out, completely dry.

"No fair," I pouted.

"Ask my dad for powers," Percy shrugged, laughing.

He took out his swim trunks, dried them, and placed them on.

"Anyway, I'm gonna head down to the beach, wanna come?"

"This is our special day! Of course, Seaweed Brain!"

He dried off my clothes and I put on a bikini. We walked out to see the whole entire friend group standing there. Clarisse was holding Maimer and Reyna was holding her sword.

"Uh... bye!" Percy said, grabbing my arm and mist-traveling to the beach just as Clarisse was about to skewer him with Maimer.

"SHIT!" Clarisse yelled as we escaped.

We ended up at a private area of the beach. Percy kissed me again as we jumped into the ocean. I laughed as the waves tickled my skin.

"Watch this," Percy said, taking out a whistle.

He blew into it but it made no sound. Suddenly, I felt myself being lifted up. I saw a bunch of dolphins and Percy winking at me. The dolphins were taking us somewhere. I sighed and kissed Percy. His lips still tasted like a cupcake with sea salt. We pulled away and I stared into his lovely eyes.

"Percy..." I whispered, "I wanna get married."

He looked at me with a knowing look.

"I do, too... but it's not the time. We're too young... but we're headed for Atlantis to ask my dad for his permission. Then... off to your mom," he looked nervous.

"I'm sure your dad will say yes. Poseidon's a nice guy," I said, kissing his nose.

"Your mom..." Percy glanced at the sky nervously.

"She's not gonna blast you," I shrugged.

He laughed and we kissed before going under the water. Percy created an air bubble around my head and when the dolphins set us down, they whistled a salute to Percy before swimming off in a rush of bubbles. We walked to Poseidon's palace. It was massive. It was beautiful. It was... wow.

Percy held my hand until a palace guard pointed a spear in Percy's face

"WHO DARES ENTER HERE?" he boomed.

Percy laughed and pointed to his eyes and hair. Another guard came and groaned when he saw what was happening. He pulled the guard back and bowed.

"I'm sorry," he said, "Sebastian here is new."

"No worries. Hi, I'm Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon."

The new guard's eyes widened and he bowed. Percy held my hand but one guard stopped me.

"Who is this?"

"I am Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena--"

"A daughter of Athena? Blast her!"

"No," Percy held up a hand, "she's my fiancé."

"A son of Poseidon engaged to a daughter of Athena? Your parents are rivals!" the new guard exclaimed.

"Eh, I'd rather die loving Annabeth," Percy shrugged and we passed into the palace.