Chapter 2: Confuse

Jungoook's POV

"Jungkookie!!" It's really her! I can't believe it. "Aunt!" I shouted at her then she hugged me tight. "She's your aunt?!" My friend asked me.

"Yes Kurt,she is my aunt" I said while laughing. "Oh no.. I'm out of here" He said then he left.

You can be also shock because of my aunt. She's like a 20 years old beautiful girl but no she's 47 years old.

I also don't know if she's really my aunt. She's like my sister.

"Why are you here aunt?" I asked with a smile. Then she looked at the back and I saw. "Namjoon hyung!" I shouted and hugged him.

When I was young my parents died and Aunt Fay adopted me,Namjoon hyung is his son. So Namjoon hyung is like a real brother to me. Aunt is my mothers sister.

Both of them are important to me,that's why I'm working hard for my aunt because she had a problem.

I was shocked because Namjoon hyung came back. He was in US because of his work.

"How are you hyung?" I asked. "Just fine and you? Do you already have a girlfriend?" He said while smirking.

"Namjoon hyung! I told you,I don't have time for that" I said. "You always say that. Look take time for your self,you don't have to work everyday." My Aunt said. "I know but I have to wo-" She didn't finish me. "But.. You have to work because of me? Kookie.. You don't have too. I can take care of my self promise me that in the next month you will stop working" my Aunt said.

What?! Stop working?! "Aunt?!" I shouted. "Jungkook,I think mom is right" Namjoon hyung said then I sighed.

"Hmm,alright" I said then they smiled.

I just don't want Aunt Fay get tired I want to take care of her like what she did and I don't need some girlfriend.

"Jung kook,it's time to work" My friend said then I nodded. "Aunt,hyung I need to go" I said with a smile then they nodded.

I walked towards to the counter and looked at guy but he was gone. I don't know why am I finding him. I just felt amazing when I saw him and he's really cute. I mean it.

Jimin's POV

Who's that beautiful girl? Maybe it's his girlfriend?.. Yeah,he's handsome so why he haven't a girlfriend? There's no reason to him to haven't have a girlfriend.

I'm kinda sad when he walked out. I think I like him.. Alot.. Or nah?..

Aish! Stop thinking! I think I need to go home. I stood up and walk to the exit. I was walking to my house. I really can't forget him. He's stock in my mind!

"Minie!" I heard a familiar voice then I saw Taehyung who is approaching to me. "Hey!" I said. "Where have you been?" He asked.

I'm thinking of Jungkook so I didn't answer Taehyung. "Hey!" He shouted at m then I looked at him. "I was in the coffee shop." I said then we started walking. "Do have some problem?" He asked.

"No.. I-i just need to go home" I said then I walked faster. It's my first time to do this to Taehyung. It's just.. I need to be alone.

I just want to think of something. I mean not someting,it's Jungkook.

I looked at my back then Taehyung is gone. What did I do?!

I didn't mind it and continue walking. Then I already arrived at my house. I was about to opened it but it's unlocked.

I slowly opened the door and saw Jin hyung. "Hey,hyung" I said with a smile. "Where's Taehyung?" He asked. "Ahm.. I left him" I said then he was shocked.

"What?! Why?" He asked. "I just want to be alone,coz i'm confuse" I said while looking down.

Then Jin hyung closed the door and we sat on the couch. "Tell me.. Why?" I looked at him.

Maybe he can help me.. "It's just. I saw a handsome guy and I think he's kind and I don't know if he has a girlfriend.." I said. "Then,why are you thinking that?" He asked. "That's the point. I don't know why can't I forget about him" I said.

"Maybe,you like him?" Jin hyung said. "I-i don't know. I'm still confuse with my feelings"

"You have to think about it" He said then I nodded.

Maybe I'm just really confuse. Do I like him?

--