Chapter 30: Know

Third Person's PO

Jimin slowly opened. His head hurts because of yesterday. He stood up and walked down the stairs. He saw Jin who is cooking.

"Hyung?" Jimin asked. Jin looked at him. "Oh? Jimin.. Good morning" Jin greeted. "Good Morning." Jimin greeted back. 

"Where's Taehyung?" Jimin asked and sat at the chair. Jin looked back. "He was tired and wanted to go home.." Jin answered with a cold voice. Jimin nodded.

After few minutes Jin already finish the breakfast. "Here.." Jin said while giving the food. "Wow! Thanks Hyung!" Jimin said.

While he was eating Jin was just watching him. "Jimin.." Jin said. Jimin looked at him while eating. Jin smiled when he saw Jimin being cute.

He's always cute for him. "Hmm?"

"What will you do if you saw the person who hurt Jungkook.." Jin said and made Jimin stopped. "Oh.. Sorry Jimin.. I di-" Jimin didn't finish him.

"I will ask him why did he did that." Jin was shocked. "I want to know why did he did that to him. He was a nice person.." Jimin said while looking at the bracelet.

"But as I said it's still my fault.." Jimin said then he looked at Jin with a smile. Jin didn't know what to say. He was just watching Jimin eating.

He was thinking if what will Jimin do if he knew that it was his best friend Taehyung. That the reason of all of it was Taehyung but Taehyung did that because he love Jimin.

--

Hobi was with Jungkook. They were happily eating. Jungkook was comfortable with Hobi. They were happy.

"Hyung.." Jungkook said. "Where is Yoongi Hyung?" He asked. Hobi looked down.

Yoongi wasn't home everyday because he was always busy with something and he want Hobi to be happy with Jungkook and If he kept watching them he'll get hurt.

Hobi was super happy. Jungkook looked at him. "Hyung.. I really wish I could get my memories back.." Jungkook said while looking down.

"Are you not happy?" Hobi asked. "I'm very happy but I would be happier if I got my memories back.." Jung kook said and made Hobi looked down.

"I'm really confused.." Jungkook said. "Of what?" Hobi asked. "Their were some voice who always shouting in my dreams and saying sorry. I really don't know what is it but I have to know.." Jung kook said. Hobi was also confused.

"His voice is like an voice of an angel?" Hobi asked. "Yes! Wait- Do you know him?" Jung kook asked.

Hobi stared at him. Hobi smiled.

"No.." Hobi said.

Jung kook was kinda confused because of Hobi. Hobi was kinda obvious about Jimin.

Everytime Jung kook was sleeping he was always hearing Jimin's voice shouting and saying sorry. Sometimes his head hurts.

He really want to know who is it but Hobi wouldn't want too,it was too early to know everything. He wasn't ready to let go of him.

But Jungkook want to know.. He want to know who was it.

--

•Chrizi Line•