Chapter 17: Back

Hobi's POV

I was at my house. I was still thinking about Jungkook. He was really handsome and.. He's my type.

I like him. He's so kind but he already have a boyfriend. Jimin. I'm not gonna lie. Jimin is really cute and they were perfect as a couple but I can't erased in my head that Jungkook already have a boyfriend.

Because.. I really like him. I wish he doesn't met Jimin and met me instead.

*Knock knock

I heard someone. Then I opened the door and saw Suga who is looking at me.

"Why didn't you came?!" He said while entering. He was really mad. I forgot about the dinner because I was thinking about him.

"I was waiting and you didn't even came?!" He shouted.

Min Yoongi or should I call Suga. He is my friend for some many years. He was about to became a doctor but he stopped because he was afraid.

He invited me on a dinner he said he wanna tell me something but I didn't came because I was thinking of Jungkook.

"I'm really sorry." I said then he sighed. "Okay.. I'm just going home.." He said with a low tone of his voice.

I was about to talk but he already left. He was really like that but when he wasn't stopped to be a doctor he wasn't like that.

He was really energetic and happy. He was always happy but because of what he did. He didn't want to be a doctor anymore.

He stopped dreaming. Even me. I stopped dreaming of him being happy. I don't know how to make him happy.

He was kinda always mad at me. I want him back. The old him.

While I was thinking about him I also thought Jungkook again. He doesn't erase in my head. I also wish that I'm his boyfriend.

--

A/N: Sorry if it's too short. Borahae.

•Chrizi Line•