Chapter 10: Stay

Jimin's POV

It's been 3 weeks and Jungkook and I were still hanging out but I feel confused. Coz it's also been 3 weeks since Taehyung showed.

So I decided to visit him at his house.

*Knock knock

I knocked at the door but no respond. I decided to open the door and it was unlocked. Then I slowly opened the door and saw Taehyung in the floor crying.

I also saw some wine and beer. "Taehyung!" I shouted and run towards at him. He was looking down then he looked at me.

I looked at his crying eyes. What happened?

"Jimin!" He shouted my name and hugged me tight. "What happened" I asked him but he was not answering me.

I can feel his tears in my skin,he was crying really hard and I don't know why. I felt like something I weird with him.

Is he hidding something to me?

"Taehyung!" I was shocked and heard a familiar voice at the back. Then I looked at the door and saw Jin hyung who I worried.

"Ji-jimin?" He was shocked when he saw me. Why is he shocked?

Then he looked at Taehyung. Taehyung was still hugging me while crying.

"What happened?" He asked. "I-I don't know..wait I'm just gonna clean this up" I said. I was about to release at Taehyung but he hugged me even kore tight.

"No!..stay"

Jin's POV

I was here at my house,staring at the ceiling while laying in my bed.

*Ring ring

I heard my phone then i answered it.

Jin..hyung

Hey?! What happened?! Taehyung?!

I-I need you here..

Okay! I'll be right there.

I already ended up the phone and I hurried. I knew it was Taehyung because I know his voice but what Is he crying..

I was running fast as I can. Then I already arrived. I saw the door open.

"Taehyung!" I shouted, "Ji-jimin" I was shocked when I saw Jimin with him.

I think I know why Taehyung is crying. "What happened?" I asked him while approaching. I can see Taehyung was really hugging him tight.

"I-I don't know..wait I'm just gonna clean this up" He said. Then we were shocked when Taehyung didn't let him go.

"No!...stay" He said while hugging him even tighter than before. "Wha-what?" Jimin asked while confused.

I kinda felt guilty seeing Taehyung like this. I want to tell him to stop liking Jimin but I can't.

"Tae-taehyung..you need to rest" I said while pulling him. Then he looked at me with a teary eye. I looked at his eyes and I think,he doesn't want to let go.

I looked in his eyes saying that you need to let go. The I looked at Jimin who is confused. I nodded. Then Taehyung let go then looked at Jimin.

"Jimin,i'm just going to take him to his room" I said then he nodded.

We were already I the room, we were sitting at his bed he was looking down and I was looking at him.

"Why did you drunk?" I asked. Then he looked at me. "Because I want too" He said while smiling. "You want too?! What are you thinking?! Come on tell me what is the problem" I asked him.

Then his tears was slowly falling down. "The problem?! The problem is Jungkook!" I wasn't shocked because of it was Jungkook, I was shocked because when he said Jungkook's name I can see In his eyes that he was really hurt and angry.

I held his hand. "Taehyung..remember Jimin love you..and forget about Jungkook they..they were just friends.." I said.

When am I saying this.. I'm hurting him too much. "No.." He said. "I know it's not just friends.. I can feel that he really like Jungkook,they like each other" He said then he hugged me.

"Please Hyung..stay..here..for a second.." He said.

Jimin's POV

I was cleaning the living room and the bottles. I felt like something was wrong with Taehyung. When I was looking at him he doesn't want to let go.

Am I just thinking to much? Because when I was looking at Jin hyung he was different and I think he wanna tell something.

The two of them were different and why did Taehyung drunk?..

Stay? What does it mean? I was thinking to much..right?

--

•Chrizi Line•