Chapter 29: Only Him

Third Person's POV

It was 10:00 pm and Jimin was with Jin and Taehyung. They were at Jimin's house. Drinking some wine.

"Taehyung.. Jin hyung.." Jimin looked down. Taehyung and Jin looked at him. "Am I a bad person?" Jimin said.

They were worried. "Of course not." Jin said with a smile. "Hmm.. I think I'm a bad person.." Jimin said. Jimin looked down.

"No you're not. Who said that?" Jin said. Jimin looked at Jin. "No one. Just me because I'm the reason why Jungkook is missing.." He said. Taehyung looked down. Jin noticed that but he ignored it.

He sighed. Jimin looked down and yawned. Jin smiled because Jimin was cute. He was like a baby who need to sleep.

"Taehyung.. You take Jimin up stairs so that he can sleep and rest. I will take care of this?" Taehyung nodded. Taehyung carried Jimin.

Jimin's eyes was close. Taehyung was walking,he was shocked when Jimin held him tight.

He smiled. He opened the door with his elbow so that Jimin wouldn't fall or wake up.

He slowly put Jimin in the bed. He looked at his eyes. It was so beautiful.

'You're a beautiful angel..' Taehyung thought. He smiled.

He was about to go but Jimin held his arm. Taehyung looked at him. Then he saw a tear in Jimin's eyes.

Taehyung panicked. He sat beside Jimin. "Hey?" Taehyung said with a low voice.

Jimin 's tears started to fell and he hugged Taehyung tight. His eyes was still close.

"Stay.." Jimin said. Taehyung hugged him back. "Yes. I will." Taehyung said with a smile.

"I-I love you.." Jimin said. Taehyung hugged Jim tighter. Taehyung's tears started to fell because he know.

"Jung kook ah.." Jimin said.

Yes,because he know that it isn't him. It was Jungkook that want him to stay. It wasn't Taehyung who like Jimin. It isn't Taehyung who love Jimin.

Taehyung isn't the one but he was still happy because he can stay with Jimin even if he knew that Taehyung wasn't the one who must be by his side.

He felt Jimin fell asleep. He released and put Jimin back.

Jimin was sleeping. Taehyung slowly kissed him at his forehead. His tears was still falling down. His slowly closed the door and cried.

He didn't know that Jin was watching him. "What's wrong?" Jin asked. Taehyung was shocked and hugged Jin.

"Jin hyung.. I'm so sorry.." Taehyung said while crying. Jin was shocked.

They sat at the floor. "Why are you apologizing?' Jin asked.

They released. Taehyung looked up. His tears were still falling down. " It's me.." He said. Jin was confused

"It's you?" Jin asked. "I'm the reason why Jimin is missing Jungkook. I'm the reason why Jungkook is missing.." Jungkook said.

Jin was shocked and didn't know what to say.

"I accidently shot him by a gun and I didn't know what to do. I was nervous so a ran but I was shocked when he was missing. I thought Jimin would be mine if I did that. I thought he will love me like how he love Jungkook but I was wrong." Taehyung said.

"He still loves him. I was crying because he told me that he love me but I knew it isn't me because he mentioned Jungkook. He was crying and telling JUNGKOOK to stay and not me.. I didn't want to stay with him because I know that it isn't me.." Taehyung continued.

Jin was shocked. Jin looked at him. Taehyung looked at him. "I'm really sorry hyung.." Taehyung said and hugged him.

"I'm not gonna say that it's okay because it's not. It's a  crime and it's not right to kill nor hurt someone. I'm not saying that he's dead but I hope you already understand that whatever you do Jimin will only love Jungkook. We know that." Jin said. "I know..that's why I'm really sorry. I promise that I will tell Jimin about this but please not now hyung.." Taehyung said.

"What? Why?" Jin asked. "I just want to be with him.. Even tho I know that-" Jin didn't finish him. "Okay.." Jin said.

Taehyung smiled.

'I didn't expect that you would be able to do this but I understand now..that no matter what you will do everything for your love ones. I just wish Jimin would see how you love him..' - Jin

--

A/N: I hope you like it!

•Chrizi Line•