Chapter 27: Decided

Third Person's POV

Jungkook was laying on his bed. He was thinking.

'Who am I?' He thought. His head was hurting. He remembered how dream someone but it was blurred.

He didn't mind it. He stood up. "Ah!" His head still hurts. He doesn't know why,what happened,where Is he,who is he.

He sighed but he was relief because he know that Hobi is a nice person even if he was just new for him.

He saw someone who opened the door. It was Hobi. Hobi smiled. Hobi sat beside him. "What's the problem?" Hobi asked.

"Can you please tell me.. Who am I?" Jung kook askes. Hobi was kinda shocked and nervous.

"You're my friend. You are Jeon Jungkook. 23 years old." Hobi said.

"That's all? So.. We were friends?" Jung kook asked. Hobi nodded. "Where is my parents? Or do I have a girlfriend?" He asked.

When Jungkook mentioned girlfriend. Hobi got upset and nervous. "You do-don't have a girlfriend.." Hobi lied. Jungkook nodded.

Hobi was guilty because of what he said. He felt upset.

Jungkook looked at him. "Why are you nervous?" Jungkook asked. Hobi looked at him. "I'm not nervous. I'm just worried and by the way..will you come with us?" Hobi asked.

Jungkook was shocked but he wasn't even afraid that Hobi might be a bad person. Has was just calm. He wasn't afraid because he know that Hobi was a good person when he saw him.

"Where?" Jungkook asked.

"In the US" hobisaid. "Why? Don't I have a house?" Jungkook asked. Hobi was thinking of what he want to say.

"No... You were always with us.." Hobi said. He didn't know if it was a good lie. Jungkook thought if he was lying. Then he looked at him.

Jungkook smiled. "Yeah. Sure.." Jungkook answered.

Hobi smiled. He was feeling kore guilt and upset but also happiness when he knew that Jungkook will come with them.

Jungkook doesn't even know that Hobi was just lying to him.

--

After their talking. Jungkook rest again and Hobi was with Youngi they were talking about Jungkook.

"He agreed?" Hobi nodded. Yoongi doesn't know if he will be happy for him or not. He was just looking at him and he knew that Hobi was feeling guilt inside him.

"You can change your mind..we can give him back.." Yoongi said. Yoongi really want to give him back.

Hobi smiled and made Yoongi confused. 'Will he give him back?' Yoongi thought.

"No.. This is my chance.. He'll come.." Hobi said and made Yoongi dissapointed.

He sighed. He thought that Hobi would change his mind.

"It's already decided.." Hobi said.

Yoongi smiled at Hobi when he saw Hobi smiling. Like what he said. He's happy when Hobi is happy.

--

•Chrizi Line•