Chapter 28: Dream

Third Person's POV

5 Months. It's been 5 Months since Jimin saw Jungkook but it's too late because Hobi were already in the US with Yoongi. Jungkook knowing Hobi more and being too close to him and while Jimin was still blaming himself from what happened.

He was in the front of the house of Jungkook. He wants to talk to Fay and because he really want to say sorry even if they still doesn't know what happened to him.

He knocked. Fay opened the door and he saw Jimin who is smiling. Fay smiled at him.

"Come in.." Fay said. Namjoon was still sleeping because it was 4:00 am in the morning.

Jimin came in. They say at the couch. "What's the matter,it seems like you're sad Jimin?" Fay asked. Jimin smiled.

"It's just.. I-I miss him Aunt.." Jimin said while looking down.

Fay wasn't shocked. She was worried. "I miss him too.." Jimin looked at Fay. He stood up and he kneeled down and bowed at Fay. Fay was shocked.

"Aunt.. I'm really sorry.. I know I shouldn't have done that.. I was just scared,I don't know why.. If I didn't left him that day he should be here right now with us.. It's all my fault. I'm really sorry Aunt.." Jimin said. Jimin's tears started to fell down.

Fay was crying too. "Hey. Jimin stand up.." Fay said butJimin was still bowing. "Jimin.. Please stand up.." When Jimin saw his Aunt he was shocked and immediately hugged her.

Fay was shocked. She hugged him back. They were crying and Jimin was still want to blame himself.

"Aunt.." Jimin released. "Do you think he's still alive?" Jimin asked. Fay looked down and made Jimin shocked.

"To be honest. I don't know. It's been 5 months but still no news from him and maybe he's still alive and waiting for our help or maybe.. He-" jimin didn't finish her.

"Aunt! He's still alive. Don't say that. I know he's still alive." Jimin shouted. Fay smiled when he saw Jimin was still believing.

"Yes. He's still alive." Fay Answered.

--

Jungkook's POV

"Jungkook ah.. I'm sorry.." He said. I can't see his face. He was so blurry. I looked at him closer and I just saw his eyes.

It was so beautiful. I can tell his a guy but his eyes was like an Angel's eyes.

I didn't know who he was. "Jungkook.. I'm really sorry.." He said. I was still confused.

I didn't know what to say.

Should I ask him?

"Sorry for leaving you.." I didn't heard what he said because he was slowly fading away.

"Wait!" I shouted. When he saw fading away I already saw his face.

I was shocked then I saw his mouth moved and saying something.

"Wait!!" I was shocked when I woke up. "Ahh!" I shouted when my head hurts.

It was just a dream but it's too confusing. Why is he apologizing.

Does he know me but Hobi said they were just my friends. I just saw his face when he saw fading but it was still kinda blurry.

I sighed. Maybe he was just a person in the past?

I saw Hobi entered my room. "Hey? I heard you shouted." He said.

"I just dreamed someone.." I said. "Someone?" He asked.

I nodded. "Yes. He was saying sorry and he was fading away. I don't know why and he was saying my name as Jungkook ah and his eyes was like an Angel's eyes.." I said.

He was shocked. I don't know why. It's been 5 months but I didn't got suspicious of him because I knew he was nice.

"Do you know him?" I asked. He looked at me.

"No. Just sleep." He said with a cold voice and left.

What happened to him. I was just asking but he looked like nervous,shocked and mad.

Does he know him. I sighed. Maybe he doesn't know him or maybe he was just an imagination.

--

Hobi's POV

I was shocked when he told me that. I sat at the couch. I remembered when I first met them. Jimin said that. Jungkook ah. His voice was angelic.

And I also knew that his eyes was like an Angle's eyes it was so beautiful.

Did he dreamed about him?

But why was he apologizing. I sighed.

Please not now. It's just 5 months. I still want him. Please not now. You don't have to remember him that fast I still want you.

--

•Chrizi Line•