Chapter 36: Forever

Third Person's POV

Taehyung already left and Jungkook was walking to Jimin's room. Jimin was looking down while crying. Jungkook slowly opened the door and saw Jimin crying. He panicked.

"Jimin!" He shouted. Jungkook walked to Jimin and hugged him. Jungkook bend his knees. Jungkook wiped Jimin's tears. "What's wrong?" He asked.

Jimin hugged Jungkook. "I'm just happy.." Jimin said. Jungkook smiled and his tears started to fell down. Jungkook sat beside him. "I'm also happy because now I'm here beside you again.." Jungkook said.

Jimin remembered the night. "Jungkook.." Jungkook looked at him. "I'm sorry.." Jungkook looked down.

"I'm so sorry i didn't believe you that night.. I was too scared,I know I shouldn't be scared but.. Just.. I'm so sorry,you don't deserve me and I'm not the right person for you.. I didn't believe you and I also thought of you hurting me.." Jimin said while crying.

Jungkook admitted that he felt upset when Jimin thought that. He really don't want to think of him like that. He just want to believe him that time. He was just worried of what will happened. Jungkook looked at Jimin.

"Jungkook.. I think we should break up.." Jimin's words made Jungkook heart break. Jungkook's eyes was teary.

"Why?" Jimin looked at him. "Why? Because I'm not the right person for you.." Jimin said. "If I really love you I should have believe you that night..you wouldn't be lost if I believed you.." Jungkook smiled.

"No I don't want too.. Because I knew that you love me.." Jungkook said. "No!" Jimin shouted.

Jimin was stopped when Jungkook cried.

"I know you love me.. Because even tho I was lost and not by your side,you never cheated nor replace me.." Jimin was shocked.

Because it was true. He never thought of loving someone except Jungkook. He never thought of replacing him because he only loves Jungkook,no one else but Jeon Jungkook.

"It's true right?" Jungkook said and Jimin nodded. "I was really upset when you didn't believe me but it wasn't the reason for me to stop loving you." Jungkook said.

"I know that you love me.." Jungkook said. Jimin looked at Jungkook. "Yes. I love you.." Jimin said.

He thought that Jungkook would agree but he was wrong. Jungkook love Jimin more than his life. He will do everything.

Jimin was shocked when Jungkook stood up and bend his knees and took a read box and Jimin saw a beautiful ring. Jimin was cried harder and wanted to shout.

"Jimin.. I didn't think of this because I'm ready and I'm sure that I want to be by your side and will protect you no matter what happens and will love you forever." Jungkook said with full of confidence and love in his heart.

"Will you marry me,Park Jimin.." Jimin was crying and smiled.

Jimin didn't think. He also knew. That it was Jungkook. The right person and he was the right person for Jungkook. He was sure and ready.

"Yes Jungkook. I do. I will marry you.." Jimin made Jungkook happy and cry.

Jungkook smiled and slowly laughed. "Hey? What's the matter?" Jimin asked. "I'm just happy.. I never thought that I would have a angel husband.." Jimin smiled.

Jungkook took the ring and put it on Jimin's finger. Jungkook stood up and also Jimin. Jungkook hugged Jimin.

Both of them were happy.

"I love you Jungkook.. From now one I will believe and never gonna leave you again.." Jimin said.

"I love you too and I will always protect you.." Jungkook said.

'I was happy that I met you and you didn't leave me because I left you.. You're not lucky to have me burn I was lucky to have you. I will never leave you and I will gonna believe you forever and love you everyday and every night..' -Jimin

'I was very thankful that you didn't forget me and didn't replace me because you love me and I was here again with you. I will love you and protect you no matter what happens and will be by your side.-Jungkook

'I was the luckiest person alive knowing that you're mine forever' -Jimin&Jungkook

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

End..