Chapter 7: Enough

Jimin's POV

I was here at my house with Jin hyung and Taehyung. We were watching TV. I mean they were watching TV coz I was thinking of what happened to me and Jungkook.

It was really a nice day. After that pinky promise we ate some snacks and walked together like friends.

"Jimin?" I was shocked when Jin hyung called my name. "Hmm?" I said while smiling. "Are you okay?" He asked curiously. I looked at Taehyung who is curious while looking at me.

"Yes,I am,why?" I asked. "You seem very happy,what's up?" Jin hyung asked while smiling. Then I looked at the TV.

"I'm just happy to have a new friend" I said while smiling. "Ohh.. Who is that friend?" Jin hyung asked me again.

"He's my Kookie" I said while smiling.

Third Person's POV

"He's my Kookie" Jimin said while looking at the TV and smiling. The two was shocked. Jin looked at Taehyung.

'KOOKIE?!' Taehyung thought. He was really mad of what Jimin is acting and thinking about that Kookie. "Who's that Kookie?!" Taehyung shouted. Jiminy was shocked and Jin panicked when he saw Tae hyung acted like that.

"Hey? Why are you shouting?" Jimin said then Jin looked at Taehyung and Taehyung looked at Jin then he realized it. "So-sorry Jimin,I mean who's that Kookie?" Taehyung asked while looking down.

Jin sighed. Then Jimin smiled again and thinking of Kookie. "Hmm.. I will just going to describe him. He's handsome,tall,cute,kind and he's really my type" Taehyung was shocked after Jimin described Jungkook.

"I-i mean,type of friend" Jimin became shy and looked down while blushing and that make Taehyung mad and upset.

"Wow,he's really perfect.." Taehyung said while looking down. "Yeah,but I promise that you will meet my new friend" Jimin said happily while looking at them.

"Excuse me.. I'm just going to the bathroom" Taehyung said and didn't looked at Jimin. Jin knew that Taehyung was upset of what Jimin is acting in front of him.

And because of that Kookie. He was really sad but you can't blame Jimin,coz he doesn't know anything.

Jimin was kinda confused of Taehyung but he didn't mind it coz he was happy and thinking of Jungkook.

While Taehyung was in the bathroom looking at the mirror. 'Am I not enough?' Taehyung thought. "Am I not,handsome? Tall? Cute?" Taehyung whispered.

His eyes was teary and he can't even smile while looking hm self into the mirror. 'Yes,I guess.. I can't be kookie' He thought.

Taehyung's POV

My tears were slowly falling down,I looked down. I just want Jimin but seeing him like that. I know he like that Kookie guy.

I can see it in his eyes,that he likes that guy. His smile is different when I see him with me,he's different when he met that guy.

Am I not enough? Does he really thinks me as a brother?

I want to be enough for him..I will be enough for him..he will realize it..one day..

--