Chapter 33: Back

Third Person's POV

After 1 week

Jungkook was already going home. Yoongi and Hobi and Jungkook were in airport.

"Hobi hyung..thankyou.." Jung kook said. Hobi smiled. He nodded. Jung kook bid a goodbye and left. Hobi was crying. Yoongi was looking at him.

Hobi hugged Yoongi. "Sorry.." Yoongi was confused. "Of what?" Yoongi asked. "Because I didn't see you.. I didn't saw and I didn't mind that you love me.." Yoongi was shocked that Hobi knew.

Jungkook was the one who told him. Jungkook knew from the first time. He knew that Yoongi likes him.

"You know?" Yoongi asked. Hobi released and he nodded. "I'm sorry Hobi.." He said.

"I know that you love Jungkook so I didn't tell you.." Yoongi said. "Don't worry... I also know that Jungkook will never love me..but now I'll try to love someone.." Hobi said and Yoongi was shocked.

"Yes. I will try to love you and forget about Jungkook.. Sorry if I was blind.." Hobi said.

Yoongi doesn't know what to say. His tears were falling then he hugged Hobi.

'Jung kook..thankyou..' Yoongi thought while smiling.

--

Namjoon was going home. Same as Jungkook. They were in the same plane. Namjoon wanted to go home because he was tired. He was sitting at the chair.

He closed his eyes and slept and Jungkook was looking at the window. He was excited to go home and he wanted to see his aunt,hyung and ofcourse Jimin.

He smiled.

--

Few hours and they already arrived. Namjoon woke up and he stood up he was walking and he bumped into someone. "Sorry" The guy said. Namjoon was shocked when their eyes met.

Jungkook's tears started to fell down. "HYUNG!" He shouted and hugged his Hyung. Namjoon was so happy and excited.

He can't believe that he's alive. "Jung kook.." Namjoon said.

They were happy and crying. They started to take a taxi. They were chatting together even Jungkook was happy. Jung kook told Namjoon everything.

"Taehyung?" Namjoon asked. Jungkook nodded. "Hmm.. Wait.. How about we surprise them.." Namjoon said.

He changed the topic because he didn't wanna talk about it. Jung kook smiled and nodded.

Namjoon texted Jimin that all of them gather at Fay's house.

Jimin was confused but he followed. He told Jin to go at the house.

Jimin was really confused. The four were talking.

Namjoon was also confuse about Taehyung. He was looking at Jungkook. He smiled. He didn't mind it. He was happy. He wanted to be happy because his baby brother was back. Jungkook was like his baby brother and he really love him.

'Jimin.. He's alive.. He's now here.. He came back and I hope you still love him and I hope you didn't change your feelings for him.. He's back..' -Namjoon

--