Chapter 3: He's mine

Jin's POV

I was here at Taehyung's house. "Jimin is kinda different.." He said. I don't know what to say to him.

That Jimin is liking someone. "Taehyung,please don't be mad" I said. "What are you talking about?" He asked.

"Jimin is kinda different,coz he was confused" I said. "Confuse?.. Of what?" He asked.

I hope he will not get mad. "He just said that he was confuse about his feelings to a guy" I said. "And it's the guys that he met in the coffee shop" He was shocked.

"WHAT?!" Oh no.. He's mad. "No way!" He shouted. "Who's that guy?!!!" He's really mad.

"I don't know and please Taehyung  calm down"  I said then he looked at me. I was shocked when I looked at his teary eyes. He was crying.

"Oh no.. Taehyung.." I said then I hugged him.

He really like Jimin because he thinks that only Jimin love him because when his parents died five years ago Jimin was there for him. So he thinks that Jimin is the one for him,the one that will love him forever but Jimin didn't know about Taehyung's feelings.

I just know that Jimin loves Tae as a friend but I hope he will love Taehyung back coz I don't want Taehyung to get hurt but it's Jimin's decision but if I were Jimin I would love Taehyung.

"Why can't Jimin love me?" I heard Taehyung who is crying at me. "Taehyung.. He loves you.." I said.

"Not like a friend. I want Jimin to love me as his boyfriend,I want him to be mine" He said.

"It's not that easy,you need to tell Jimin before someone take him away from you" I said. I hope that Jimin would love Taehyung back.

Taehyung's POV

I was here at my room Jin hyung was in the living room. I was crying and crying.

What if Jimin really love someone now? What am I going to do?

Can I get him back? Please Jimin.. Love me like you can't live without me.

Just me..

I just don't want Jimin to love someone like how he loves me because.. Jimin is.. my life,he saved me from my suffering and depression. I want him to be always there for me.

He gave me strength and he made me believe that it's not over in me before.. and now.. the Jimin I love.. is in love now with somone that he didn't know.

I will tell him that I love him before that guy get Jimin from me. I will not let him get away my love.

HE'S MINE

--

A/N:Sorry for an short update ❤️ hope u like it ❤️