Chapter 6: Friends

Jimin's POV

It's been a week since I went to the coffee shop. Taehyung said that I must stay home. He doesn't even leaving me but I said that I will just going for a walk.

I don't know what's wrong with him. When I'm telling about the coffee shop he is always angry.

I was walking to the coffee shop. It's 10:00 am. Then I entered the shop and I sat in the chair.

I was looking for him but he's not here. Maybe he's busy. Then one of the waiter suddenly walked towards him.

"Sir? What's your order?" He asked. "Jungkook?" I asked. "Your order is.. Jungkook?" Oh gosh..

"No no. I mean,whe-where's Jungkook?" I asked him. He must be mistaken me. "Oh.. He doesn't work here anymore" Why?

"Why?" I asked. "Sorry sir,we don't actually know the reason" He said then I nodded.

"Okay,thanks" I said then stood up and I walked towards the exit. I was thinking of him and didn't realize that I bumbed into someone.

"Ouch!" I said. My head hurts. "Jimin?"

Third Person's POV

Namjoon was about to go to the coffee shop to buy some coffee coz his Mom is with Jungkook in their house.

He was about to enter when he bumbed into someone in the entrance. "Ouch!" Jimin said then Namjoon was shocked because that angelic voice is familiar.

"Jimin?" He asked then Jimin slowly looked at him. "Namjoon hyung?" Jimin said. "Yeah it's me and why are you here?" Namjoon said.

Jimin was nervous. "I bo- bought some coffee" Jimin said. "Huh? I thought you were finding Jungkook? You didn't even buy some coffee" They were shocked when the waiter talked behind them.

Jimin was really shocked and also Namjoon. He smiled. "You were finding Jungkook?" Namjoon asked while smirking. Jimin looked down. "It's ju-just I thought he was here I just wa-want.." Jimin didn't finish his words.

"Hmm?" Namjoon said. "To see him.." Jimin said. He can't lie that he really want to see Jungkook,with no reason. "C'mon" Jimin was shocked when Namjoon held his hand and ran.

"Where are you taking me?" Jimin asked. "To Jungkook" Namjoon said. It's just a few miles away.

Jimin blushed when they arrived. 'Wow..' Jimin thought when he saw the house. It's a simple house for a simple family. "Let's go" Namjoon said with a smile then Jimin gulped.

They were in front of the door. Namjoon knocked.

*Knock knock

Fay opened the door then she smiled when she saw Jimin. "Hello Au-aunt" Jimin said nervously,"Hi,Come in" Fay said with a smile. "He was finding Jungkook at the coffee shop" Namjoon said while closing the door.

"Oh?" Fay smirked. "Jungkookie?" Fay shouted at the stairs. Then Jimin was about to explode. "Take a sit" Namjoon said then Jimin nodded.

He didn't even talked. "Wait Aunt!!" Jungkook shouted when Jimin heard his voice he blushed. Namjoon saw it then looked at his Mom who also saw Jimin blushed.

'This guy really like Jungkook' Namjoon thought. It's not the first time they saw someone who is blushing and liking Jungkook,but Jimin is different at them. Different in a beautiful way.

"What is it,Aunt?" Jungkook asked while slowly walking down the stairs. Then Fay looked at Jimin. Jungkook looked at what his Aunt is looking.

He was shocked when he saw a guy who is sitting at their couch. "Who is that? Why is he here?" Jungkook whispered,Jimin can't hear anything coz he was thinking.

'How did I get here? Why am I here? Am I really here at Jungkook's house? Why am I finding him?' Jimin thought while staring at the window. He was not moving at all.

"Just take a look" Fay said then Jungkook suddenly walked towards Jimin. He looked at him Jimin was still looking at the window. "Jimin?" Jungkook said then Jimin suddenly backed and looked to his eyes.

Both of them were shocked. They both blushed then Namjoon and Fay chuckled. "Ah.. He-hello" Jimin stood up. "Hi" Jungkook replied.

They were still looking at each other eyes. "Ah? We are still here" Namjoon said. The both of them moved at the first time and looked awkwardly.

"Ah.. Why a-are you here?" Jungkook asked shyly. Jimin can't answer. 'What am I going to answer?' Jimin thought. "He was here because he was finding you" Namjoon said then Jungkook and Jimin looked awkwardly.

"It's the first time that someone is finding him with no reason,so I think our Jungkookie is kinda shy" Fay said.
"Aunt!" Jungkook shouted. "What? I'm just telling the truth" Fay said while smirking. 'Aish' They were shocked when Jungkook held Jimin's hand and ran off the house.

Then Namjoon and Fay smiled at each other. Fay really did it on porpused.

Jimin was looking at Jungkook while they were running. 'Is he really holding my hand?' Jimin thought while looking at him. Jungkook realize that they were holding hands.

Jungkook stopped and blushed,he suddenly took off his hand off Jimin's. "So-sorry" Jungkook said. "No,it's alright" Jimin said while looking at him. Jungkook looked at him.

"So,why are you finding me?" Jungkook asked. "Ahhmm.." Jimin sighed. "Be-because I want to see you" Jimin said. "And why do you want to see me?" Jungkook asked. "Because,I want you to be my friend" Jimin said while looking down and playing with his fingers. 'Friend?' Jungkook wasn't expecting that Jimin want to be his friend. He really thought that Jimin like him.

So he thought at first that Jimin want to be his boyfriend or something. "Yeah,Sure" Jimin was shocked of Jungkook's answer. "Really?!" Jungkook smile when he saw Jimin smiled. Jungkook nodded. "So? From now on,we are friends" Jimin held Jungkook's hand and do a pinky promise with him.

"Friends forever okay?" Jungkook smiled. "Yes" Jungkook said.

Jungkook was happy and dissapointed,he was happy because Jimin and him were friends but he was also dissapointed coz he was expecting more than friends.

'Yes friends..for now' - Jungkook

--

A/N: Sorry for an short update 😉 hope u like it 😊