Chapter 34: Deserve

Jungkook's POV

We were walking to our house. We were very closed. I can't believed that when I saw his letter. The memories came back. It was really surprising.

The taxi bring us to the park where it happens and we decided to walk.

"We are here.." I was shocked when Namjoon Hyung talked. I didn't even saw that we already arrived.

I gulped. "Ready?" Namjoon Hyung asked. I nodded. I was really ready to meet him again.

Namjoon Hyung slowly opened the door. He entered first.

"Hyung!" I was shocked when I heard a voice and I knew it was him. I saw him hugging Hyung.

"Jimin.." I talked and he was shocked. He looked at me. My heart beated so fast and everything has stopped. My eyes were glued to his eyes.

Jimin slowly walked towards me. I also walked then we were stopped. I saw his tears were falling down and I also felt mine.

I slowly smiled. His eyes were really beautiful. His lips. His nose. Eveything. "Jungkook.." His voice. Was so angelic.

I hugged him tight. "Jimin!" I shouted his name. I already hugged him like before.

--

Third Person's POV

Jimin was slowly walking towards him. He was really shocked and he want to tell sorry but Jungkook hugged him.

Jimin cried on his shoulders. "Jimin!" He shouted Jimin's name. Fay,Namjoon,Jin and Taehyung were crying together.

Taehyung can't help but to cry and get hurt of what he's seeing.

They released. "I missed you.." Jimin said with a smile while crying. Jungkook kissed his forehead. Jimin cried harder.

"Jung kook.." Fay said and Jungkook hugged his Aunt. "I've missed you Aunt.." Jungkook said.

"I've missed you too.." His aunt replied. Taehyung was crying. Jungkook released his hugged and looked at Taehyung.

Jungkook cried harder. The others were confused except Namjoon and Jin.

"Jungkook.. I'm sorry.." Taehyung said and made Jimin shocked. "Wait?! What happened?!" Jimin shouted.

Taehyung looked at him and hugged Jimin. "Wha-" Jimin was about to speak but Namjoon spoke. "He's the one who shot Jungkook.. He's also the reason why Jungkook was missing and lost his memories.." Namjoon said and made Jimin shocked.

Jimin pushed Taehyung away. "Why did you do tha-that Taehyung!" He shouted. Jimin was so mad and wanted to shout. "Jimin.. I-" Taehyung want to say sorry but he saw Jimin's tears was slowly falling down.

Jimin looked down and ran outside. He was running knowhere. Taehyung was about to follow but Fay stopped him.

"Let's leave him alone.." Fay said. Taehyung looked at her. Taehyung bowed. "I'm really sorry.. I know that it's really my fault.. I-" Fay hugged him.

"You know Taehyung.. I wanted to shout at you but I know that it's not good and you're a good person. I knew  that and now everything is now okay.. You're forgiven Taehyung.." Fay said.

"Tha-thank you Aunt." Taehyung said. Taehyung released their hugged and looked at Jung kook.

"I'm so sorry.." Taehyung said. Jungkook knew that Taehyung's sorry was polite and full of feelings and he really want to forgive him. Jungkook smiled. Jungkook held Taehyung's hand.

"Everything is fine.." Jungkook said and Taehyung nodded.

'This is why Jimin loves you..because you're kind. Even tho I was about to kill you,you forgave me with no hesitations. I envy you.. I hope you and Jimin will be happy.. I'm really sorry Jung kook.. Please.. Take care and love Jimin more than I loved him..' -Taehyung

--