Chapter 35: Love and Protect

Third Person's POV

Next Day

Jimin was crying all night in his room and ended up sleeping. He want to hug Jungkook more but he was shocked when Taehyung confessed it all.

Jimin was sleeping. It was 7:34 am.

Jimin slowly open his eyes and felt someone was on his bed. He saw a guy sitting besides him.

He rubs his eyes and saw it was Taehyung. He stood up and Taehyung felt that Jimin was already awake.

Taehyung looked at him. Jimin didn't know what to say to Taehyung. "Jimin.." Taehyung hugged him.

He hugged Jimin and cried.

"Te-tell me why did you do that.." Jimin said. "I did that because I love you.. I want to be with you.. I was jealous so I did that but I thought if he was gone you will love me but I was wrong! You really love him no matter what so I'm really sorry. I know that sorry isn't gonna change everything but I just want you to forgive me.." Taehyung said. His words was full of feelings and sadness from his heart.

Jimin was shocked and he started crying. Taehyung released their hug.

"I'm sorry Taehyung.." Taehyung was shocked. Taehyung wiped Jimin's tears. "Don't be sorry.. It's my fault.." Taehyung said.

"No.. Sorry because I didn't see how you love me but I'm really sorry because you know that I already love someone.." Jimin said. Taehyung looked down and smiled.

"I know.. It's Jungkook the one that's for you.." Taehyung said. Jimin grabs Taehyung face to him. "Don't worry Taehyung.. You'll still my one and only soulmate." Jimin said and Taehyung hugged him.

While they were having a moment they didn't know that Jungkook was listening outside of the door. He smiled because that everything was okay.

Jungkook walked down stairs and sat at the couch. He didn't thought that everything would happened.

It was like impossible but it happened. He slowly smiled because all of this happened but it was a good ending. Even tho Jungkook was gone,Jimin was still loving him and that made Jungkook very happy because he knew that how Jimin really loves him and Jungkook loves him too.

He heard a footsteps from the stairs. He saw Taehyung. Taehyung smiled. Taehyung walked to Jungkook and sat beside him. Jungkook was just looking down.

"Jungkook.. I know I have no rights to tell you this but please love Jimin and protect him no matter what happened." Taehyung said. Jungkook looked at him and smiled. Jungkook tapped Taehyung's shoulder.

"Hey,don't say that because I will do it even tho you didn't tell me. I will love him and protect him no matter what happen to us." Jungkook said and Taehyung smiled.

"Jimin is lucky to have you.." Taehyung said and Jungkook smiled. "No.. I'm lucky to have him.." Jungkook said and Taehyung smiled.

'Yes that's right.. I'm lucky to have him. No matter what I will love and protect you forever till the end..' -Jungkook

--