Chapter 32: Let go

Third Person's POV

Jungkook,Yoongi and Hobi were eating. Jungkook was looking down. "Hey? What's wrong?" Hobi asked.

"I already know.." Jungkook said. Hobi and Yoongi was confused. "Know what?" He asked. "Everything.." He said. He took the letter on his packet and put it on the table.

Both of them were shocked. "Look.. Ju-" hobi was crying. "Why didn't you tell me?" Jungkook said while crying.

"Why didn't you tell me that I have a boyfriend! Why did you lied!" Jungkook shouted. "Jungkook!" Hobi shouted but Jungkook didn't listen.

"Why!" He shouted again. "Just please listen! I liked you!" Jungkook was shocked and Yoongi looked down. His tears were falling down when Hobi said that.

It hurts him. "Wha-what?" Jungkook asked. "I like you okay! When we met I liked you but you have Jimin!" He shouted. "And I saw you! I tried to helped you.. I was about to give you back but I can't! Because I want to be with you! I just can't! I like you very much!" Jungkook shouted.

"You like me..but why didn't you let me go.. If you like me you should have tell the truth...you should have told me everything so I would be happy with Jimin.." He said. "Can't you see! He really likes you!" Yoongi stood up and shouted. He was crying.

"I know but so-sorry Hobi hyung.. I can't like you like how you like me.." He said. "Why!" Yoongi shouted again.

"Because of Jimin..he's the one I love,I'm really sorry Hobi hyung. I know that you like me but..can I just go home.. I want to be with Jimin.. Please.." Jungkook begged. He was crying.

Hobi walked to Jungkook. He hugged him tight. "For the last time. Let me hug you.." Hobi said. He released. Hobi nodded. "I'm letting you go.." Hobi said.

Yoongi was crying again and again.

"Tha-thank you Hobi Hyung.." Jung kook said.

"I will leave next week Hyung.." Jungkook said and Hobi nodded.

'I think this is the right time..Jungkook i'm really sorry for nor telling and hurting you.. I hope both of you can be happy together..' -hobi

--

A/N: Sorry if it's too short I hope you like it!

•Chrizi Line•