Chapter 25: It's me

Third Person's POV

It's been 3 weeks and Jimin and others were still finding him. Jimin won't give up until he finds him. He's not going to believe that he's already died.

He knows that he was just missing and he also know that Jungkook was waiting for him.

"Jimin.. Let's go home.. It's late.." Jin said. Jin,Taehyung and Jimin was still finding him. It was 11:00 pm. It was so dark.

"No I won't" Jimin said. "Jimin.. You will get sick" Jin said. Taehyung was just looking at them. "If you want to go home then go" Jimin said. Jin was shocked but he know that Jimin was just upset.

He don't want Jimin to be like that. "We have to go. We'll try to find him tomorrow.." Jin said. "I said no! He's waiting for me!" Jimin shouted at Jin and he started crying. Jin sighed and hugged him.

"I know Jimin.. He's waiting but he will get upset if you will not rest.. Jungkook is waiting and he want you to be healthy" Jin said. Jimin hugged him and he was crying hard.

"It's my fau-fault.." Jimin said. When Taehyung heard that. Taehyung's tears started to fell down. He was feeling guilty and sad because Jimin I blaming himself.

"Jimin.. Don't blame yourself.." Taehyung said. Jimin looked at him. Jimin wiped his tears and smile. "Okay.. It's time to go home.. Jungkook will get mad at me.." Jimin said happily and started to walk. Taehyung and Jin looked at him while he was walking.

They knew that Jimin wasn't okay. He was just acting that he's okay but the truth is he's not. He was really upset and want to shout that it was his fault.

They already arrived at Jimin's. Jimin looked at them with a smile. "You two have to go home.. I'll be alright." He said. Jin was about to speak but Jimin looked at him and nodded a sign that he'll be okay.

They nodded and smile and bid a goodbye. When they left Jimin slowly opened the door and entered. He closed it and he leant at the door.

His smile turned into upside down. His eyes started to cry. His tears started to fell down as he slowly sat at the door.

He wad crying silently.

Jimin's POV

It was really my fault. Even if they were saying that it isn't me. It was really me. I left him alone. I didn't believe him. I didn't come to him. I didn't even think that it was dark and he was alone.

It was his birthday but I left him alone in the dark. I shouldn't have run. Why did I left him!

All of it was my fault! "Jungkook!... I'm sorry.."

I will make it up to you when I find you. I know you're still alive. You're waiting for me and need you help.

That day.. It wasn't and accident.. I really left him.. Because I was afraid but why should I be afraid to the person I love. I didn't trust him.

I know he will never gonna hurt me but why did I run?! Why did I left him! All of it! It's because of me!

"It's me!" I shouted and cry harder. My voice was about to crack and my tears was falling and falling.

I can't help but to blame myself and because it's true..it's me..the reason why he is missing.

--

•Chrizi Line•