Chapter 12: Pretend

Third Person's POV

It was the best day ever to Jimin and Jungkook. On the other side. Taehyung was happy because he thought that he want to confess his feelings to Jimin.

Taehyung deicided to go to Jimin's but Jimin was not home and he called Jin.

Knock knock

Jin knocked and Taehyung opened the door. Jin was shocked when he said Taehyung happy and he's in Jimin's.

"Wait,why did you called me and why are you so happy?" Jin asked he was confused but he was also happy because he said Taehyung smiled.

It's been a week since he said Taehyung smile like that. "I want to confess to Jimin! I've already decided this" Jin didn't know what to act. He can be happy but he can be also worried.

He didn't know what to say. "Are you sure?" Jin asked him. "Ofcourse I am" Taehyung said with a smile.

'Is this a bad idea or not?' Jin thought.

Then Jimin was walking to his house and he was about to unlock his door but it was opened. He was shocked when he saw Taehyung.

Then he smiled. "Taehyung ah!!" Jimin hugged him tight. "Jimin! I've missed you!" They said then they released.

"Are you okay now?" Jimin asked. "Of course I am" Taehyung said. "I want to tell you something" Jimin said then Jin felt like something is about to happened.

"Me too!" Taehyung said. "Let's say it together!" Jimin said.

Jin was so nervous at the back. "Okay! One! Two! Three!" Jimin counted.

"I have a boyfriend!" Jimin shouted with smile. "I li-" Taehyung didn't finish his words when he heard what Jimin said.

Jin was also shocked. "What?!" Jin shouted. "Who is..it?" Taehyung asked. "It's Jungkook! He wants me to be his boyfriend and of course I agreed because I really like him!" Jimin said. Jimin's words broke Taehyung's heart.

Taehyung's eyes became teary. Jin want to hug him and tell Jimin the truth but he can't.

"So,what's your good news?" Jimin asked then he said Taehyung's eyes were teary. "Hey? Are you alright?" Jimin asked. "Ye-yeah,I'm just happy for you" Taehyung said.

"Oh..Thank you guys,so what's the good news again?" Jimin asked again. Taehyung doesn't know what to say. 'Should I tell him?' Taehyung thought. "He also have a crush now!" Jin shouted and made the two shocked.

"WHAT?!" Taehyung was shocked. "Wow! Who's that?" Jimin asked. "Her name is Kim" Jin replied and made Taehyung shocked. Taehyung was looking at Jin. "Is I true? Because it seems like Taehyung I shocked or what?" Jimin said. Then Taehyung looked at him and slowly nodded.

"Wow! This is the best day ever! I want to meet her soon!" Jimin said with a smile to Taehyung then Taehyung smile back.

"Wait! This so a best day,I'll cook some cookies" Jimin said with a smile and walked to the kitchen.

Taehyung was still standing and Jin llooked at him. "Are you okay?" Jin asked. Then Taehyung looked at him. "Yes I am..okay" Taehyung said with a smile.

'No,you're not' Jin thought

Few minutes later

Jimin already finished the cookies. "Hey guys!" Jimin was walking to Taehyung and Jin who I sitting at the couch.

"Wow!" Taehyung shouted. Jin was shocked of what Taehyung acted because he was happy. "Here,have some" Jimin gave some cookie. "Wow! Delicious,you've never failed at this" Taehyung said with a smile.

Then Jimin smiled. Both of them were happy eating but Jin isn't happy seeing Taehyung.

He knew that Taehyung was pretending.

'You're making yourself more hurt,even if you're pretending. I can see in your eyes that you're really hurting and crying inside' -Jin

--

•Chrizi Line•