Chapter 9: Hope

Jimin's POV

I was here at my house. I invited Jin hyung here. I was really worried at Taehyung but Jin hyung said I don't need to worry. He said that maybe he is just stressed.

Stress of what?

"Jin hyung.. Do you think Jungkook will like me?" I said with a smile. "Jungkook?" Jin hyung asked.

Oh. I forgot. "He's Kookie,the one I'm talking about. I really like him" I said with a smile then Jin hyung looked at me. "You like him?.." He asked.

His face I kinda weird and he seems confused and upset. "Yeah,why?" I said. "Nothing and for your question I think he will..definitely like you" He said while smiling.

I hope so. I feel happy when i'm with him. When I'm seeing him smiling. I felt happy.

His like a cute bunny to me. He's my bunny. No one treated me like this. His the only one who made me a lot of happiness and seeing his smile already makes me want to hug him.

I just wish that he also felt like what I felt to him and I also wish that he was smiling because he likes me.

Jin's POV

"Jin hyung... Do you think Jungkook will like me?" I was shocked of what he asked and who is Jungkook?

"Jungkook?" I asked. "He's kookie,the one I'm talking about. I really like him" He said with a smile.

So he's Jungkook. WAIT- "You like him?.." I asked him again. He likes that guy?! I know I shouldn't be shocked because this past few days he's acting weird. I mean not exactly weird,he was just always smiling and thinking of something.

I think it's all because of that Jungkook.

"Yeah,why?" He was confused. "Nothing and for your question I think he will..definitely like you" I said with a fake smile. I don't know what to act in front of him.

Yes,I'm happy that he's happy,I'm just worried and thinking of what will happened to Taehyung.

Does he already know this?

I'm also hurting,I'm super close with them but i never saw Taehyung being upset because of Jimin. He was always happy.

I don't want to ruin their friendship but I can't take off Taehyung's feelings for Jimin.

I can't blame him and I think I will not going to tell Taehyung about this. I don't know I what am I doing it right but..all I know Is I don't want Taehyung to be hurt.

Let Jimin tell him and I hope he will accept the truth that Jimin love him..as a friend..not a lover.

--