How we met..

It was a bright day morning in Los Angeles, I thought in bed I should go for a walk to stay fit,I put on a sports bra and a pant and went out for a walk.

Putting on some music and plugged my earphone and I walked for 10min....wondering when was I gonna get a perfect man in my life, then suddenly I tripped and fell on a rock which caused my knee to bleed.

I soon as I opened my eyes and turned my head up I heard a thick manly voice saying "Are you ok miss".

As I saw him clearly, I saw pretty light blue eyes and blond hair. He said "oh you're bleeding I should take you to my home and give you some medics, and yeah my name is luke hemmings".

You said "oh shit!" You're the luke hemmings from 5sos, And my name is y/n. "Pleasure to meet you y/n".

As you got up he saw you couldn't walk by yourself, so he scooped you in his arms and took you...... You felt his warm arms wrapped around you and you admired thinking about him how handsome he is.

Soon you realised he stayed only 1 block away from you're house and you wondered how come you never noticed him staying there....

When you both reached his house luke set you down on his chair and he was putting on some medic on the wound, "Aaaah" you screamed a little as he was putting on a medicine on the wound.

He said "sorry! Did i hert you y/n", "No it's fine and thank you for helping me soo much luke"you said.

He said "do you want something to eat I'll make you some pancakes" *winking at you*. "No I'm fine" so after a while talking with luke you said, "I think I should leave now" so after a while he dropped you home cause you couldn't walk.

He put you in your bed and and gave you his number on a paper and said "text me sometime I will make you some pancakes when you're fine" and winked;) at you and you gave him you're number....and he left.

Luke's pov:

Oh wow! She is soo beautiful, her eyes were dreamy and her hair.....we should meet again, I loved how I carried her and her soft skin touching to mine, and yay! I got her number.

You're Pov:

Omg! Thee luke robbert hemmings held me in his hands and we exchanged numbers...... I'm in heaven, I think I got my prince "giggled".

A/N : hey! I am the author angelina it is my first imagine book hope y'all like it.