The birthday bash.

You and luke both were cuddling in your new apartment which was pretty big and cozy.

Luke's pov:

I love cuddling with my gal and her birthday is coming in a month, I think I should do something for her.

As days were passing by luke was planing a surprise for you.

Finally you're birthday was here. You were already had fell asleep at night 11:55pm, you suddenly felt luke was gone. You yelled lukeeeee where are you......

Luke's POV:

Oh no! She already awake 5 min are still left for her birthday.

He didn't came in 5 min so you got up to see suddenly luke came in singing in his dreamy voice happy Birthday, with a birthday cake and smiled at you.

He had arms around you from back you cutted the cake. Then he gave you a gift......... It was a cute necklace, it had Luke's and you're photo in it.

You said,"omg! Luke I love you!" You instantly gave him a hug and both of you kissed each other passionately.

After a while you both went to bed and cuddled each other and slept.

Morning when you woke up Luke had made some pancakes and coffee for you. Happy birthday babe, he said.

After eating you're pancakes and coffee suddenly there was knock on you're door Luke smirked a little, as you opened you were surprised to see you're two best friends y/bff1/n and y/bff2/n from you're hometown. You yelled oh my god! And instantly hugged them tightly.

You hadn't seen them both for a long time cause you all stayed in different countries due too you're careers.

You asked them, "How did y'all manage to come till here", I was here in Los Angeles for a while for work, y/bff2/n said, and you're boyfriend called us for you're birthday so some how we came for you, y/bff1/n said.

After a while you and you're best friends went out to have fun and chill after a long time.

After you all had fun and shopped a little, y/bff2/n got a text from Luke that they are ready y'all can come home with my girlfriend.

You're best friend and you had a lot fun, then y'all were heading home, as you reached home lights were switched off then suddenly everyone jumped up and lights got on and everyone yelled happy birthday y/n.

You got soo surprised you didn't expect another surprise from everyone you know and the boys were also there.

You're POV:

I was shocked in a good way. As i saw Luke in between of everyone I ran towards him and kissed him soo hard and a tear fell down my cheek in happiness.

Luke wiped you're tear with his thumb, "my munchkin you're the best boyfriend ever", you said, "I am happy I met you, and both hugged......" Luke said.

You all partied hard and you cutted the cake Everyone greeted you and you we're loaded with gifts...... You opened everyone's gift at the end you opened Luke's gift, he had given you a Paloroid, you're favorite dress you wanted and a penguin plush which was recorded with Luke's voice in it, you pressed the button it said I love you my babygirl I will never leave you.

Now you will not be soo lonely when I will be in tours Luke said, you instantly cried in happiness and kissed him..........

A/N hey! This the author sorry I haven't written in this few days, hope y'all like it.