we went to a soccer/football stadium

It was great day and we all were at Italy having fun and it was a dayoff, and I don't know why my lower stomach was hurting a lot but I didn't tell luke cause he was having soo much fun exploring Italy so I did not wanted to ruin it for him and keep him worrying about it.

the boys had some interviews to attend and luckily crystal and kay kay(Ashton's new girlfriend) we're also there with me.

After interview finished we were to visit a stadium which AC Milan had allowed us to visit and spend time on the field.

It was my first time visiting the stadium and it was 2nd time for luke.

The boys had visited this San siro stadium when they had a show here in Italy Luke also has an AC Milan jersey with hemmings 96 wrote on back of the shirt. The boys had got the shirts when they had came here for 1st time.

Soo when we entered the stadium it was completely amazing and no one was there on the seats....

After a while we went up at the scoreboard area the at the top where we can see the whole stadium while my stomach was still hurting I ignored it and took a pic of luke

After everything I started to realize that I had not got my periods and I was feeling some wet in my undies so instantly told luke "babe I think I want to go to restroom so I will be back soon", "Ok y/n" Luke said

And I quickly left and worried about if I had got a stain in my back or not so immediately asked crystal and kay kay that if they had a emergency tampon/pad so I could change I'm restroom.

Luckily kay kay was carrying a tampon/pad so immediately rushed to the restroom and changed, and guess what I was on periods......

After that i just wanted to go to our hotel room and just wanted to lay down on bed and watch some movie but luke was still wanted to see more so I didn't tell him about my periods...

Through out the time I was not happy and I was having mood swings luke noticed and asked me whispering in my ears "babe are you on your periods" I nodded my head and he understood so he told everyone that me and y/n are leaving cause we are tired, everyone agreed and we went back to the hotel and I was having my period cramps I just layed on bed in pain after a while luke came and gave me heatpad and a cup of hot chocolate..........

A/N hope enjoyed till here keep reading for more:)