The Pregnancy Scare (1)

Y/N pov:

I was just laying on our bed, luke was in studios with boys while me scrolling through my Instagram feed I was wondering that i hadn't got my periods this month so i thought maybe it just skipped a month.....

After a while that day i realised that me and luke had sex without a condom and I had forgotten to take my pregnancy control pills, I was scared a bit cause I didn't wanted a child at this early age as I hadn't even had a proper job and luke wouldn't have any time for a baby.

To make sure that if i am pregnant or not I got ready and bought some pregnancy tests I was pretty scared and thought if I am pregnant how would luke react to the situation....

*After a while*

I did 5 tests without seeing them all, i took a deep breath and saw it all were positive.

In a way I was happy too that I am going to be a mother and happily luke is the father but I was too young and I wanted too focus more on my carrier.

But if luke wants the baby then I will happily accept it and take care of my baby and never let it goo.

~~6:00pm~~

Luke called me and said "babe I am coming home should I bring you something to eat or anything" I immediately told him "lukey bring anything but come fast we need to talk" And kept the phone.

Luke's pov:

I was worried what y/n wanted to talk  while way back to my house I bought some of her favorite snacks just for fun and all......

When I entered our big apartment I yelled "I'm home babe" And I got a response from y/n "here lukey in bathroom".

I don't know why she was there in bathroom did I do something wrong, I headed upstairs to meet my love I saw her with no expression and saw 5 pregnancy tests on the sink which all showed positive and immediately my eyes got widened and ran to y/n and lifted her up and said baby your pregnant I can't believe it and kissed her alot in happiness that I'm going to be a father.

She interrupted me and said "babe are you mad cause this is too early and we were not wearing any condom when last time we had sex" "No babe why would you think that I'm really happy that I'm going to be the father of the child and especially you are the mother" I said, then y/n kissed me with happiness.

Afterwards we told our family and friends that we are soon going to be parents.

My mom was completely shocked that she was going to be a grandmother, but my father was bit upset that I haven't even got married and I got pregnant so early, we handled that and everyone was really happy....

The calum, ashton and Micheal their reaction was priceless they were completely surprised and Micheal said "My mate is going to be father OH MY GOD!!".

To be continued......