both in luke's room.

Disclaimer: this part contains a bit adultery content so stop if you don't like.

As you both were going to Luke's house you both kept your hand and fingers intertwined.

Luke's pov:

She is soo beautiful and her butt kills me omg! Now she is my girlfriend so I will never let her goo and I will keep her safe no matter what.

I wanna kiss her and fuck her soo hard that she won't be able to walk tomorrow *biting his lips*.

You're pov:

Now that I am in a relationship with luke I am going to give him a real good time now.

You both reached his house, as soon as you entered luke scooped you up in his arms and took you to his room and threw you in bed.... He closed the door and started kiss you soo hard, he took off your shirt and threw it on ground, you took off his shirt he kept his arms on your waist and rubbed and luke started kissing down your neck till your breasts sucking you're sweet spot leaving on hickeys all over your neck.

You let out a moan. He pulled your and his pants down and he started rubbing his finger on your clit over you underwear, you said stop teasing me luke I want you now.... He pulled down his boxers.

While outside Luke's house suddenly Ashton, calum and Micheal came, they were to practice a bit and talk about their new upcoming album at Luke's house.

Calum told I know a spare key hidden on bushes to enter Luke's house. They got the key and they came in.

They heard a lot of moaning voices. Micheal immediately said "omg is luke is having sex with a girl".

While you screamed a lot as he was inside you, pushing in and out you yelled his name and said I am Cumming luke. Me too babe, Luke said.

As you both were finished luke then layed beside you all sweaty. He said "oh that was sooo good you are soo much better than my hand".

Then suddenly you heard some giggling noices outside the door. Luke realised something "oh shit! The boys were coming here for a chat".

You both put on your own clothes and went outside the room and all the boys were standing outside.

They introduced themselves to me. Then luke said "this is my girlfriend
y/n".

Then calum said you both should be a bit quiet we could here everything.

You both smiled looking into each other's eyes.

Rest of the day you and boys had fun alot.

A/N sorry! This one was a bit short and sexual hope y'all like it☺